GDT: G18: Red tank @ Shark Tank - 10:30pm zzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVechkin

Jun 29, 2015
Gonna need to see some more angles of the Wilson hit. Think it was clean. But def violent enough to stir the haters.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
Umm, who is the massive asshat behind Carberry with the gigantic blue chain around his neck??

what the actual f***??

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
Gonna need to see some more angles of the Wilson hit. Think it was clean. But def violent enough to stir the haters.
I went back and watched it. It was hard. Player was a bit defenseless and he wheeled with the puck but that isn’t a thing in NHL. So I think it is clean enough to avoid any discipline.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I went back and watched it. It was hard. Player was a bit defenseless and he wheeled with the puck but that isn’t a thing in NHL. So I think it is clean enough to avoid any discipline.
It was square enough to avoid any headshot discussion, but it was with enough speed that I was shocked it wasn't called as charging on the ice, and I wouldn't be surprised if the DoPS looks at him for charging.

PlushMinus

Nov 18, 2021
I don't believe I have heard Kuzy's name mentioned once so far in this game.

For that matter, haven't heard Ovie's either

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Really bad rebound control by Kuemps
This

I don't believe I have heard Kuzy's name mentioned once so far in this game.

For that matter, haven't heard Ovie's either
Ovie rang one off the post, then set up Willy for an absolute tap-in. Which willy somehow botched

It was square enough to avoid any headshot discussion, but it was with enough speed that I was shocked it wasn't called as charging on the ice, and I wouldn't be surprised if the DoPS looks at him for charging.
Seemed like charging to me too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad