Confirmed with Link: (G)Sergei Bobrovsky 7yr @ 10 mil

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Horrible. So mutch overpay.
Is It Toronto style upfront deal?
Then it could work as he would be easy to MOVE.
Translation = dammit why did you hapless panther fans get such a reward your owners are always so cheap why didn’t they let a real team like maple laughs get your free agents and also while you’re at it give us barkov because you don’t deserve him you don’t even have natural ice and your fans suck and know nothing about hockey except when we original six fans are at your unnecessarily nice arena that you don’t deserve

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
How do you only have 3 pages on this legendary signing thread?

Son, I’m disappoint
We had an open discussion FA thread and most of us are finally relaxing after all of the drama of the previous week. I'll sleep well tonight because we got Bob..... Thanks for checking in though.

Reactions: BabyBarkov

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
10mil would make any one cheeky and happy. That’s a shit ton, but hey at least we got him and we make it work at least for now

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

Great to feel like we have a chance in a shootout again, or on a breakaway, mind blowing lateral movement. Lou would be broken on a number of those saves, lol.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Also Capfriendly has the Bobrovsky deal online...

Only owed 6.5 and 6M during those last two years while he has a NMC/modified-NTC where he needs to send a list of 16 teams he can't be traded to on July 1st...

Not the anchor we thought !

I mean ! I love Bob, I love the deal and IT IS a lot of money...

But the contract is nicely done.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Great to feel like we have a chance in a shootout again, or on a breakaway, mind blowing lateral movement. Lou would be broken on a number of those saves, lol.
Well, since he won't face Barkov anymore!
Speaking about amount of breakaways and odd man rushes. That season was nuts, and that he wasn't nominated again saving 30+ goals above average was bs.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Also Capfriendly has the Bobrovsky deal online...

Only owed 6.5 and 6M during those last two years while he has a NMC/modified-NTC where he needs to send a list of 16 teams he can't be traded to on July 1st...

Not the anchor we thought !

I mean ! I love Bob, I love the deal and IT IS a lot of money...

But the contract is nicely done.
If you’re having to deal him due to a drop in performance I don’t think there is much of a market for those types of goalies. Even with the lower salary that is still a big cap hit.

Reactions: klabob

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Screenshot_20190702_055704.jpg

There is the breakdown of the deal. Also with signing bonus

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Something I’m intrigued by is the fact that this is the second time recently when Tallon mentions prospects he says denisenko first, like he’s the first one that comes to mind. I wonder if he’ll have a shot in camp

He definitely likes him a lot. Denisenko does have a ton of skill though. He could take over a camp one year and get at least the 9 games.

RealHumanBean

Mar 23, 2018

Cloudflare servers in hong kong seem to be getting Ddos'd. Hfboards and a lot of other websites are having problems atm

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Because Panthers fans don't like nice things. They only like to fantasize about them until they actually become real.

Eh, between the Heat and the Panthers, I'm stoked but mentally shot reading 20 thousand rumors over the past couple of weeks lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad