G Alexis Gravel, Halifax Mooseheads - 162nd overall, 2018

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
Subban has trade value, whether it's a late rounder or prospect plus the Expansion draft is one year away

Nalimov has as much a chance as Delia and Lankinen as a 2a 2b 2c

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
Subban has trade value, whether it's a late rounder or prospect plus the Expansion draft is one year away
Nalimov has as much a chance as Delia and Lankinen as a 2a 2b 2c

Subban has no trade value. Expansion draft both Lankinan and Delia can be exposed.
Nalimov might but I doubt he's willing to sign with the prospect of going to Rockford and competing.

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Subban has no trade value. Expansion draft both Lankinan and Delia can be exposed.
Nalimov might but I doubt he's willing to sign with the prospect of going to Rockford and competing.

I would say the bold is incorrect. Does he have a lot? No but he has some as a former 1st rounder.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
He was a first rounder eight years ago. He’s a mediocre AHL/NHL tweener. In the offseason you can sign guys like that for nothing.

ANd he has 2 ok to solid seasons in Vegas and 1 not good one. He is only 26 and still has some value. A lot? No but there is value there.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
ANd he has 2 ok to solid seasons in Vegas and 1 not good one. He is only 26 and still has some value. A lot? No but there is value there.
This is a semantics argument. He’s got value to a team that needs a mediocre backup due to injury mid-season. A team going two or three deep at goalie might give up a seventh or long shot prospect to plug in a guy with anything close to a track record at this level.

You can find a Subban equivalent or better for free every offseason. Between Lankinen, Delia, and Subban who would you rather keep? Subban is pretty easily third on my list. Hell, I’d rather have Gravel in the system than Subban.

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Morris is fine if they sign him but man alive you keep Gravel and let Subban/tomkins go for christ sake.
Subban is being let go in addition to Gravel. It seems clear to me the Hawks are opening a goalie spot for someone. Morris could be the guy.

Hawks
Crawford
Morris

IceHogs
Delia
Lankinen

Fuel
Tomkins
Auburn

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Subban is being let go in addition to Gravel. It seems clear to me the Hawks are opening a goalie spot for someone. Morris could be the guy.

Hawks
Crawford
Morris

IceHogs
Delia
Lankinen

Fuel
Tomkins
Auburn

so you let subban and Tomkins go or Delia even.

who is Auburn?

Lankinen should be splitting NHL starts if Crawford is the other goalie next year.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
so you let subban and Tomkins go or Delia even.
who is Auburn?

Lankinen should be splitting NHL starts if Crawford is the other goalie
next year.

Subban is expected to be let go.
Tompkins is signed through next year. Delia becomes waiver eligible. Lankinen can be sent to Ahl without waivers. Aubrun is a d3 goalie who had great numbers, signed a 2 year Ahl deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad