GDT: G:25 Wild @ CBJ 6pm CT/2am Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Coyle line keeps giving up odd man rushes.

I'm not sure Coyle (not saying he's the cause for the odd man rushes) can handle being the best player on a line. He can be a nice support player, but not someone that can carry lesser players.

MehMild

Not someone whose name means testicles.
Jan 25, 2017
Also, does anyone know why the D swap happened? Thought they were an offensive threat(ish) previously, both the 1st and 2nd pairing, now they can't even make a D to D pass it seems.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Also, does anyone know why the D swap happened? Thought they were an offensive threat(ish) previously, both the 1st and 2nd pairing, now they can't even make a D to D pass it seems.

Suter probably didn't like playing with Dumba.

MehMild

Jan 25, 2017
Suter probably didn't like playing with Dumba.
That was my thought as well. I thought with BB that wouldn't be an option but he said he deferred the decision to the assistant coach so who knows. Put them back please.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Zucker can't hit a plane in the past X amount of games. The guy scored 30 goals but I am serious- he's BAD at shooting.

MehMild

Jan 25, 2017
Zucker can't hit a plane in the past X amount of games. The guy scored 30 goals but I am serious- he's BAD at shooting.
He's really good at pretending to skate hard on the back check though. Also, he kinda sucks at passing. One trick pony.

Reactions: Wabit

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
It's a shame, because after an awkward first few games, Spurgeon/Brodin started to look really good. I think Suter got tired of playing with Dumba, and let it be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad