GDT: G:25 Wild @ CBJ 6pm CT/2am Finland (FSN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Dubnyk shaky again. Goal itself wasn't his fault, but he had a chance to save and control a puck earlier and fumbled it, which kept it in the zone.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
After looking at the Foligno goal it does look like he gets a piece of it. The puck went from a flat shot to a flutter.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Watching the CBJ goal again I don't put that on Dub. He had the post sealed with the RVH and it wasn't a puck he could get his glove on from that position.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
My guess is Zuck isn't coming back tonight. If it's not broken, it's going to swell, and if he takes it out to take radiographs or an MR, it's going to really swell, regardless if his navicular/ other foot bone is fractured.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
My guess is Zuck isn't coming back tonight. If it's not broken, it's going to swell, and if he takes it out to take radiographs or an MR, it's going to really swell, regardless if his navicular/ other foot bone is fractured.

I missed the intermission show. Did they say something about Zucker getting injured? I saw him block that shot and go off the ice. Reading that made me feel like I walked into the middle of a conversation.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
I missed the intermission show. Did they say something about Zucker getting injured? I saw him block that shot and go off the ice. Reading that made me feel like I walked into the middle of a conversation.
He had to be helped off the ice basically, and helped into the locker room, no weight on it. Blocked that puck off the laces.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
He had to be helped off the ice basically, and helped into the locker room, no weight on it. Blocked that puck off the laces.

Now you're previous comment makes a lot more sense. I thought it hit him in the shin pad.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
ToI for the FWDs was about as even as it can get for the FWDS: lowest 4:18 (Nino) and highest 5:34 (Granny).

Wabit

May 23, 2016
None of the announcers want to give Foligno credit for the goal. Lots of "apparent", "looks like", "was credited" comments about it. lol

MehMild

Not someone whose name means testicles.
Jan 25, 2017
None of the announcers want to give Foligno credit for the goal. Lots of "apparent", "looks like", "was credited" comments about it. lol
Well he's an overpaid player and we should all dislike everything about his game, don't you know.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
3rd line stayed out too long. JEE couldn't get the puck deep on a dump in and they got stuck defending.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
The Wild look a bit like they forgot they had a hockey game and are trying to get back up to speed...but are disjointed because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad