GDT: FURY OF THE STORM @ SWAMP CATS

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
So we hold Tampa to 2 shots over 44 minutes and then in the very next game give up 50 shots to the panthers?
We packed it in defensively after we went up 5-0.

I mean they won, so it worked. And it's not like Florida is a bad team this year. So I mean, I don't know where I'm going with this, but this Canes team appears to be pretty darn good.

backwards motion

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks Aho for giving me a chance to be here, I believed, but since I put in writing, me exiled. Fellow country man with "a bit" more money than me came to score just so I feel better. Thanks. I didn't want to go nowhere.

And those who liked my 4-0-0 idea. I think we did it. Didn't even take overtime so it's easier to go to playoffs now that overtime wins don't matter that much. Though, it's all the same if we win all our games?

And serious note. ISN'T IT LOVELY to start the season well. Of course it's hard for teams to fight in the middle and the end of season, but truely be in the hunt. Good start helps a lot. Look at the team together against us. They are always so near but by poor start, the climb is too high...

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Score effects are real. Never want to let it get that close but when you’re up 4-0 after one you won’t often outshoot your opponent the rest of the game.
This.

They mentally started looking forward to Friday after the first, and especially after the 5th goal. They lost their edge, but they're good enough to have it not really matter, which is a pleasant surprise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad