GDT: Full-assed GDT: Note Vs Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
I feel bad for the suckers that paid be at the game tonight. What a terrible representation of what this club is capable of.

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Edmundson hasn't even touched the ice that I can remember in the third. Hitch has Paajarvi on the first line. If he's gonna do that, then reward Edmundson for playing well.
When he shows some patience and stops shooting the puck from 80ft with no screen he may get some time. Honestly Id rather see him than Bouw because he is just as panicked with the puck.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Blues couldn't be more benign with these easy shots.

No guts tonight.

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
Steen and Shattenkirk are making incredibly lazy passes, back to back to back to back...it's baffling. They're not alone, but they've been the biggest culprits.

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
Shattenkirk gets worked in the corner by Jagr, and misses a wide open Tarasenko (standing at the opposing blue line) in favor of a back handed dump in that moves the play back 15ft. What is happening?

Lord Helix

Nov 12, 2010
Shattenkirk gets worked in the corner by Jagr, and misses a wide open Tarasenko (standing at the opposing blue line) in favor of a back handed dump in that moves the play back 15ft. What is happening?

I think that was Petro that didn't even look strong-side to Tarasenko and deferred to Parayko fresh off the change.

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
I think that was Petro that didn't even look strong-side to Tarasenko and deferred to Parayko fresh off the change.

It was Shattenkirk. Stastny bailed him out after Shatty over committed on Jagr and got burned. He was at the end of his shift near the bench, with Vladdy standing at the opposing blue line all alone, and just tried a soft dump in that got knocked down just passed the red line.

Edit: (at least it was Shatty on the play I was talking about)

sbet1998

Feb 12, 2012
Feel sorry for all those that paid and went to this game. Glad it wasnt me. The Blues are a different team this year, not sure what that means but Im cool with whatever if it ends with a Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad