Dreger: Frolik to be moved at draft or free agency

DropIt

Oct 21, 2009
Red Deer, AB
Why would a rebuilding team in Detroit want him, just cause they have cap space? If he isn't a cap dump, the Wings would not want him, unless they were unloading something undesirable as well. Only way Detroit would trade for him, is if Calgary gave them a decent pick or prospect to take his contract on.

Because is still a valuable commodity and is good in the locker room. If you think teams dont value a players ability to play and mentor young player simultaneously, well I guess that's why you dont run teams.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Because is still a valuable commodity and is good in the locker room. If you think teams dont value a players ability to play and mentor young player simultaneously, well I guess that's why you dont run teams.

The Wings have like 7 or more veterans already in the lockerroom, don't need anymore. Detroit isn't giving up prospects or picks to add another veteran when we have lots. We are rebuilding, not adding depth to push us into the next tier. We have plenty of depth, we need stars.

Kronwall
Green
Ericsson
Daley
Nielsen
Helm
Abdelkader
Dekeyser
Howard
Bernier

If you don't understand a rebuilding team not giving up good young pieces for a depth veteran, than I guess that is why you don't run teams.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad