Post-Game Talk: Fri. Oct. 4th, 2019: The Battle of the Russian goalies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Third periods have been really nice to start. Three goals in six periods is also pretty nice. You can not say anything bad about the defense when that is the number of goals allowed.

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 9.33.43 PM.png

Third line completely dominating possession:

Washington Capitals @ New York Islanders, 2019-10-04

Last edited:

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
Wait until Eller is back in his usual spot and I think you will.
Yeah he killed so many ozone chances. Seigs and Carlson did an awesome job with their pressure and the 2nd line jumps on it goes to Eller for the play Yo die. I like him... but not a great 3rd period.

Reactions: crab

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Yeah he killed so many ozone chances. Seigs and Carlson did an awesome job with their pressure and the 2nd line jumps on it goes to Eller for the play Yo die. I like him... but not a great 3rd period.

Say what you want about Eller but if there is a big faceoff he wins it. 7-2 tonight and I don't think he lost a single one in the third period.

Reactions: IafrateOvie34

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
Say what you want about Eller but if there is a big faceoff he wins it. 7-2 tonight and I don't think he lost a single one in the third period.
Oh I don’t hate on him. He won the FO in our zone at end. He got another transition assist. But it doesn’t take away from his limitations. I love that we have a filler like him for 2c. But he was a net negative for most of 3rd. Just commentary.

Reactions: Sam Spade
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad