Post-Game Talk: Fri., Oct. 11 2013|Coyotes 2 at Flyers 1

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
So boring. So bad. Now we have injuries and Rinaldo did nothing to sustain himself. So ****ing bad...

Rosehill should be taken out in the back and shot. Mason was fine. Mez made it even worse at the end of the game.

SuchySays

Jun 25, 2012
Poconos
is something wrong with the ice there?

they can't shoot. pass. accept passes. skate with the puck.

they are ****ing awful.

Domino666

“20 years away”
Aug 18, 2011
If I was Berube I'd just walk in the locker, mean mug everyone and just leave

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
I'm just gonna do good, bad, ugly.

Good: Game is over finally, but most of all they changed the goal song to something that doesn't assault the ears and fits to boot. Oh, yeah, Mason was Mason.

Bad: Everything.

Ugly: Rosehill is still on this roster and Rinaldo is back to losing his ****.

I would list Hartnell and Lecavalier injuries as bad or ugly at this point but at this point who gives a **** and does it really matter?

MorgantiDrinksBlood

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Lmfao, I think it's about time we stop hyping our players up everywhere in this forum... Our "star" player Giroux 5gp 0 points, tell me any superstar who people rate as a top 5-10 player does that to start a season.. Voracek is gonna have a "breakout" year lmao still yet to register a point and looks lost. The Streit signing looks more and more laughable everyday he's been god awful.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
In typical fashion, this board thinks the world is ending. That was the nest effort all season. They're not going to stay snake bitten forever, and the defense and goaltending has been great. The injuries suck though.

ILoveStephanieBrown

Nov 6, 2012
Idk what to say. Maybe this team is just overrated. I didn't expect this team to be world beaters but I thought they'd be a playoff team. They look nothing like one. I can't think of one bright spot this year besides Mason.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Lmfao, I think it's about time we stop hyping our players up everywhere in this forum... Our "star" player Giroux 5gp 0 points, tell me any superstar who people rate as a top 5-10 player does that to start a season.. Voracek is gonna have a "breakout" year lmao still yet to register a point and looks lost. The Streit signing looks more and more laughable everyday he's been god awful.

Voracek has an assist....

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
Terrible... just terrible. Not even entertaining hockey, brutal. We finally get some good goaltending this year and now we can't score this year. Pathetic.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
4rv4.jpg

Swic21

Jan 8, 2012
Canada
Why not call up Akeson and give him a shot. Or Raffl? We need offense and they continue to play Rosehill. Rinaldo has been good but after that game he deserves to be benched. Roll something like this:
Read-G-Jake
Hartsy-Vinny-Schenn
Raffl-Couts-Simmer
Akeson-Hall-Talbot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad