GDT: Fri. March 8, 2013 | Senators at Rangers | 7:00pm EST | TSN | CBGB Edition

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Blondie's a Potvin fan, and she even tells her so in French: (or rather just my excuse for another Blondie video)

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Whoops…looks like I took this one off the tracks to ska land (not that its a bad thing as all the posted vids are great)

So to get back to the punk

Last edited:

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
WQP6Zw9.jpg

Shec8576

Feb 14, 2013
Ottawa, Canada
First ever post on here. I'm a diehard Sens fan since 93 and i hope Lehner can have a stellar game to end this losing streak tonight.

Also please PM...keep O'brien in. He goes to the net hard and really hasn't done all that much to be scratched.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
First ever post on here. I'm a diehard Sens fan since 93 and i hope Lehner can have a stellar game to end this losing streak tonight.

Also please PM...keep O'brien in. He goes to the net hard and really hasn't done all that much to be scratched.

Welcome to the Thunderdome.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

Welcome!

Nuestra casa es su casa.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Must win for Ottawa considering the Ranger's recent schedule

They are right on our tails and this will be their third game in four nights: if we don't win this we look silly

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland

Seems we do well in NY so let's start a new streak.
Little Beastie Boys to keep the CBGB theme around.

Little Slow from the VanPunk scene...

Have Not Been the Same? No, we sure haven't since we lost those guys (on our roster)...

Parker

Mar 25, 2007
Binghamton, NY
As a Rangers/BSens fan in Binghamton, nights like these are always tough for us with the Rangers/Sens and Bsens/Whale playing at the same time. Who do I root for?!

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Must win for Ottawa considering the Ranger's recent schedule

They are right on our tails and this will be their third game in four nights: if we don't win this we look silly

Rangers have been playing a lot better the last few games. And Henrik has been standing on his head.

Our odds don't look good. :(

Indrew

Feb 6, 2007
My kindergarten kids and I all drew little pictures of Chris Kreider on toilet paper and donated the rolls to the IBS Association.

In honour of his bad case of the 'runs'.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Moar Debbie Harry!

And this is a couple degrees removed from the theme, but closely related: The Riverdales is Ben Weasel's "Ramones" homage band, and it's a hockey song.:D

Stone Valley

A State of Trance
Jan 19, 2010
Ottawa
www.youtube.com
Rangers are coming off a 4 game winning streak. Won't be easy to beat. If they play Biron we do have a chance, but thats not good because I have Biron in my pool lol. I hope he's playing and Ottawa wins 1-0 in SO with Biron taking 40+ shots.

But the likely stat, I'd say Ottawa wins a close game, 3-2.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad