GDT: Fri Mar 22nd 7pm- Laval Rockets vs Belleville Senators

What does Reinbacher have to do this game to make you forget about Michkov?

• End the game with a positive +/-

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Score at least a point

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Have an expected GF/GA over 60%

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Hattrick, and score the GWG on a Michigan

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • He is and will always be a BUUUUUUSSST!

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

Shred

Nov 1, 2005
So do we have eggs in our pockets or are we just totally cowed?
We put all our eggs in the reinbasket. If Xhekaj could single handedly carry this team maybe David can as well?
Xhekaj really had an impact when he was sent down to Laval, i will give Reinbacher some time to adjust, but i don't think he will have the same impact.
There might be a chance ;)

Reactions: Rozz

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Just over to North America, first AHL game, and you can tell everything they liked about the kid in that game.

The offense isn't overwhelming but it's there and he showed that he isn't a defense only, that's a big league play on his first goal.
You could see in OT he knows how to create offense. Gignac didn't see Reinbacher free himself up off to the side of the net.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
fOHd9cDGHgsh.gif
7iXV7Ce.gif

Last edited:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Just over to North America, first AHL game, and you can tell everything they liked about the kid in that game.

The offense isn't overwhelming but it's there and he showed that he isn't a defense only, that's a big league play on his first goal.
So I take it that he was solid defensively?

Reactions: dinodebino

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I like the head shake after the goal. It says, "Yup, that's how you do it, boys. That's how you do it. How do you like me now?"

Confident kid.
For real, all this can do is help his confidence going forward, instead of struggling out of the gate for like 3-4 games, bang he goes and does that 1st game lol just to show he means business
It's really cool, fun moment there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad