TSN: FREE AGENT FRENZY!!l!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Stastny left so I doubt RoR is leaving now.

I wouldn't be surprised if we ended up getting Berglund in the end anyways. He actually isn't a bad fit and would slide into the top 9 pretty easily. He would also could privide the steady vet presence if he was to be paired with Zib and Chi.

Mac-Turris-Ryan
Berglund-Zib-Chiasson
Hoffman/Greening-Smith-Stone

I see an excellent 2nd line, a very mediocre 2nd line and a 4th line in there. :help:

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
Don't get why we are looking at the trade route. There are still good players out there in FA land. Unless BM does not like players like Grabo and Vrbata.

Scrub*

Team Canada
Dec 28, 2008
Look at the teams up against the cap for trades. Philly and chicago are over the cap, washington is close and the Kings have to trade someone.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
I actually like the oiler roster better then our lol

LOL at those putting chiasson over stone in our line up too chiasson is just another coli greening

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Stewart (RW)
Kane (LW)
ROR (LW/C)
Brassard (C)

hopefully one of these..Stewart is most likely but worse than the rest. Still better then what we have though we now have Ryan and Chaisson on the RW

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
Hockey Buzz Eklund ‏@Eklund 1m

Source, "The Sharks are suddenly getting more active in trying to trade Marleau and/or Thornton."

Jerk Store*

The good news is that Buffalo and Florida are improving. If we can just suck enough to pick first...

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
ya totally forgot about Berglund could be him not sure if they would want prospect though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad