GDT: Free Agent Frenzy - July 13th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Every time I say they can't be that dumb. Every time I try to apply logic. Here I sit looking even dumber. We're contending NOW but not with the star. We'd rather pay two mid-tier guys.

They always manage to make the worst possible out of any situation. It's amazing.

They should all be fired the second JG signs anywhere else. And by "all" I mean everyone who has ever been within 1 mile of Bob Clarke.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Didn't think G would want 3 year deal, can't be flipped at deadline, but Sens should be decent.

My new Fav Canadian, hate the scumbag Panthers !!

LFG Sens !!!!!!!!!

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I like the people who keep saying how did Murray & Burns get moved? Those teams had options. They didn’t paint themselves into a corner where they have to do that to do something else.

Like as long as Gaudreau’s not signed elsewhere there’s no reason for those teams to move off their stance. The Flyers telegraphed the whole situation. These teams know exactly what they have to do to have chance to sign Gaudreau (they have to clear JvR’s whole contract).

If Gaudreau signs with NJ & the Flyers still have JvR out there but now with a retention the price probably drops to mid round pick which is more normal for a cap dump. Because the Flyers are in situation where they can walk away & still do things to fill out the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad