GDT: FREE AGENT FRENZY II - 11 AM ESPN+ , TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX
I like the signings so far, but we still need a vet goalie, help on D and #2Rw. We could sign Ullmark, provided much less than the $6M reported he wants, if not him we can trade for one, there will be a few available. Trades can fix the two biggest needs , the blockbuster maybe something bcbruin was referring to, but we get both Ekholm and Forsberg from NSH, obviously DeBrusk goes the other way with two of Vaak, Gryz or Zboril + Frederic + Studnicka + Vladar . Sign Haakenpa.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Hall -Krejci - Forsberg
Haula - Coyle -Smith
Nosek - Lazar - FA/prospect

Ekholm - McAvoy
Reilly - Carlo
Reilly - Haakenpa

Swayman
Ullmark or trade

giphy.gif

Too good, makes sense for the Bruins, so it will never happen...

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Thats cherry picking though. While solid, he isnt going to get those numbers. Plus look at his crappy plus/minus that year. That mean he isnt a good defensieve player, which isnt true, just a point
Better then signing coleman forever and setting up his retirement pension plan. We can get out of this in a heartbeat if things go south .but at 29 in his prime I say he earns that contract

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Better then signing coleman forever and setting up his retirement pension plan. We can get out of this in a heartbeat if things go south .but at 29 in his prime I say he earns that contract
You are not understanding. He is a good player, he just isnt going to get close to that stat line again like he did for Vegas. It was an anomaly

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Well signings those last 2 guys that can play left wing means all but the end for Ritchie and maybe Jake.

Haula plays center and can play wing Coyle goes to RW or Center. I put him on win due to Haula playing better at the dot 55% there. Coyle isn't that great on faceoffs.

Nosek is on the 4th line so it doesn't effect Jake.

Reactions: SPV

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
Did I say anything about Debrusk. Haula is a solid pickup but he is not that guy from Vegas. It was an anomaly
He likely replaces Debrusk in the lineup with a comparable offensive ceiling and much better 200 foot game. That's why I brought up Debrusk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad