Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
NHL_ESPN_Header_1600-1024x576.jpg

• Annual special to stream exclusively in the U.S. on Wednesday 7/28
  • Seven hours of programming begins at 11 a.m. ET
Kicking off the official NHL free agency period, TSN’s annual, seven-hour Free Agent Frenzy special, breaking down NHL signings throughout the day, will stream live and exclusively in the U.S. on ESPN+ on Wednesday, July 28, starting at 11 a.m. ET.

What: TSN’s Annual Free Agent Frenzy Special | Seven hours of coverage
When: Wednesday, July 28, at 11 a.m. ET
Where: Streaming live and exclusively for ESPN+ subscribers. https://plus.espn.com/
Who: Fan-favorite panelists breaking down key NHL signings throughout the day:
Streaming TSN’s Free Agent Special on ESPN+ is part of the NHL’s ground-breaking, long-term rights agreement with The Walt Disney Company and ESPN. Beginning with the 2021-22 season, ESPN+ and Hulu will be home to 75 exclusive, national NHL® game telecasts, and ESPN+ will be the exclusive home for NHL’s out-of-market streaming package, with more than 1,000 games available for fans to stream as part of an ESPN+ subscription.

The craziest day of the year. But fun .

A simple request please. As things happen please supply source, link, tweet, etc. Whatever you can.

If its something you think will happen please be clear about it.

Posts that simply say:
“Player X to Team Y”. Especially when its a simple opinion.

Cause the board to go up in flames.

Thanks!

Reactions: hrdpuk

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Being that there are plenty of Forborts in the league, I'd rather have sat on the money just in case an opportunity came up during this offseason.

You can always circle back and trade a 3rd or a 4th for a Forbort from somebody.

Sure. But then you're playing Mike Reilly and Zboril on the PK

BBBruins

Apr 24, 2017
So in two days, Boston used 6 million cap space for two third pair defenders. I try not to complain, but not really convince. Forbort is our big defender acquisition that makes the defense so good that it lifts us up to fight for the Stanley Cup?

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
There isn't one single stat that suggest Forbort is anything but a disaster. Not one. And the people who have watched him play are laughing at this deal and thrilled to see him go.

But sure, he'll be great here.

Eh, this to me comes off like the old saying; there’s your side, my side, and the truth

The jets have perennially underachieved and shit their pants to a team that should have lost in round 1. Forgive me if I don’t take everything their fans say with a grain of salt

And also forgive me for being skeptical forbort is going to radically change our blue line and or not be a bit of a contract burden at some point. It is what it is. Maybe he’ll find a new gear or just fit better with the team and by extension look better, maybe not. But disaster seems like a stretch

Kirk seems fine with it so I’ll patiently wait to see how he actually performs

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
@LouJersey replying to your last post in the old thread...

I expect Gryz and Mac to be the top pair this year and be dominant in the regular season.

I think Sweeney will try to find an upgrade at the deadline (maybe that's when they circle back to Ekholm) knowing that Gryz is less effective in the playoffs.

The luxury they have is that Gryz IS effective in the regular season so they have time to address the need. Not what any of us want to hear but I think that's how they see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad