GDT: FREE AGENT FRENZY II - 11 AM ESPN+ , TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Just because of the lack of confirmation... starting to worry these signings were made because Krejci ISNT coming back... if he is, I'm excited about these moves... if he's not, i'm super nervous

I told some folks I’m worried about no news.
They all told me not to be.

but I still am. Its what I do.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
I told some folks I’m worried about no news.
They all told me not to be.

but I still am. Its what I do.
I wouldnt worry too much. The dude is in no rumors other than Boston. So either he is back, or he is going to Czech

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I like the signings so far, but we still need a vet goalie, help on D and #2Rw. We could sign Ullmark, provided much less than the $6M reported he wants, if not him we can trade for one, there will be a few available. Trades can fix the two biggest needs , the blockbuster maybe something bcbruin was referring to, but we get both Ekholm and Forsberg from NSH, obviously DeBrusk goes the other way with two of Vaak, Gryz or Zboril + Frederic + Studnicka + Vladar . Sign Haakenpa.

Marchand - Bergeron - Pastrnak
Hall -Krejci - Forsberg
Haula - Coyle -Smith
Nosek - Lazar - FA/prospect

Ekholm - McAvoy
Reilly - Carlo
Forbort - Haakenpa

Swayman
Ullmark or trade

Reactions: Coach Parker

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
all that cap space should have yielded a really good player to move the needle, then you can find some good value bargain deals with the rest.

If you put the 8-9 million they have left, with the 2-3 million for JDB, it's still possible.

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I like the signings so far, but we still need a vet goalie, help on D and #2Rw. We could sign Ullmark, provided much less than the $6M reported he wants, if not him we can trade for one, there will be a few available. Trades can fix the two biggest needs , the blockbuster maybe something bcbruin was referring to, but we get both Ekholm and Forsberg from NSH, obviously DeBrusk goes the other way with two of Vaak, Gryz or Zboril + Frederic + Studnicka + Vladar . Sign Haakenpa.

Hall -Krejci - Forsberg
Haula - Coyle -Smith

Ekholm - McAvoy
Reilly - Carlo
Reilly - Haakenpa

Swayman
Ullmark or trade

I’d love a trade for Ekholm and Forsberg but Boston has no assets outside of DeBrusk.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Hall -Krejci - Forsberg
Haula - Coyle -Smith

Ekholm - McAvoy
Reilly - Carlo
Reilly - Haakenpa

Swayman
Ullmark or trade

I can take one Mike Reilly but a second would send me to Pluto in rage.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
The ability is there. That's good at 2 mil plus his playoff stats aren't chicken liver.
Thats cherry picking though. While solid, he isnt going to get those numbers. Plus look at his crappy plus/minus that year. That mean he isnt a good defensieve player, which isnt true, just a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad