GDT: Free Agent Frenzy--9am PST, 7/1/15

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
The McPairing returns!

I figure they'll try to evenly distribute the ice time of the bottom two pairings while Muzzin and Doughty get 25+ mins per night.

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
I really like McBain. I think if anything, Sutter might have underutilized him this year. Tended to lean a bit too hard on Greene, whereas with McBain, you at least have a fair bit of offensive upside to counteract the defensive deficiencies. He can improve still, just seems like a guy who might lose their confidence somewhat easily.

He played his best game of the year in that Florida game where LA blew the lead in the 3rd period. That kind of got lost in the disgust and resignation that clouded that particular game. He looked like a game-breaker. Sekera-lite almost. :handclap:

What's the hit anyways?

417th

Pacifist Division
Feb 4, 2015
is merely a concept
I really like McBain. I think if anything, Sutter might have underutilized him this year. Tended to lean a bit too hard on Greene, whereas with McBain, you at least have a fair bit of offensive upside to counteract the defensive deficiencies. He can improve still, just seems like a guy who might lose their confidence somewhat easily.

He played his best game of the year in that Florida game where LA blew the lead in the 3rd period. That kind of got lost in the disgust and resignation that clouded that particular game. He looked like a game-breaker. Sekera-lite almost. :handclap:

What's the hit anyways?

$600k

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Hey now, with that 50k, someone could hire a private investigator and find out what the heck is going on RE. the Richards case. It's not chump change.

or you know... buy a lot of beer. either one.

deeshamrock

Jul 25, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Leafs sign Shawn Matthias 1 yr 2.3M. Good pickup, should get a good deal of ice time and should benefit from that and it gives them a fairly solid piece to move at the deadline.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Leafs sign Shawn Matthias 1 yr 2.3M. Good pickup, should get a good deal of ice time and should benefit from that and it gives them a fairly solid piece to move at the deadline.

I was gonna say, that's a pretty transparent deal, haha.

Good player though!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad