GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

beekay414

Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
Hoping we have some interest in the RFAs that didn't get tendered. Quite a few of them fit our timeline and may be worth a gamble. Really want Kahun but I think he ends up in Edmonton or back with Buffalo.

Last edited:

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
If like kahun, and I'd go money + term to a reasonable extent

I'd like soderberg, tbh. 1 year, 2 mil. Let him score 20 goals, help with the youngsters, maybe get flipped at TDL

beekay414

Jul 1, 2016
Milwaukee, WI
If like kahun, and I'd go money + term to a reasonable extent

I'd like soderberg, tbh. 1 year, 2 mil. Let him score 20 goals, help with the youngsters, maybe get flipped at TDL
Kahun should 100% be a priority tomorrow. He fits everything we're looking for. It just makes too much sense. Give him 5x4+ and keep him away from playing with Draisaitl again lol

ghughes20

Jul 12, 2013

Agree - it just makes too much sense. A team that can win now and won't be in cap hell for a few years.

I'm also very curious to how much AAV he gets. I assume his deal will be for 3 years max, and I'm certain the AAV will be less than the AAV we offered him on a long term deal last year. This is a terrible year to be the top FA.

Reactions: nugg and glenwo2

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
I’ll be the first to admit that I love the devils and have pretty good knowledge of our players/prospects, but I don’t really watch other teams. That said, if we were to sign/trade one goalie, one forward and one d-man today, who are your top three targets?
I’ll take a shot:

goalie: trade for MAF
forward: Toffoli
D-man: Gudas

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I always felt like Hall would end up in Boston so I won’t change my premonition now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad