GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
Seto is one of those that you look back on some of his highlights, and you just wonder whatever happened to him...

From what I heard... When he was young he was always the best player on the ice and could party hard and still be the best. When he got to the NHL needed to stop partying so hard because he was not the best player out there and he never stopped. Not as bad as Richards but he loves to party.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Giving up Couture for Shattenkirk would be kinda sad. Aren't they good friends?

Used to be my homie, used to be my ace…

kevin%20shattenkirk%20and%20logan%20couture%20-%202003%20East%20Coast%20Selects%20'89%20team.jpg

Anyway, Sharks only trade Couture's friends. They don't trade for them.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
From what I heard... When he was young he was always the best player on the ice and could party hard and still be the best. When he got to the NHL needed to stop partying so hard because he was not the best player out there and he never stopped. Not as bad as Richards but he loves to party.

If only you could transplant Cheechoo's brain into Setoguchi's body and you'd probably have the greatest pure goal scorer in San Jose history.

FeedingFrenzy

Oct 26, 2009
wonder who our centers will be?

jt
logan
Tierney
smith

jt
logan
marleau
Tierney

jt
pavs
hertl
Tierney

jt
pavs
logan
Tierney

There are so many choices- I'd like to see this now that our D/G situation is resolved.

patty-jt-goldobin
hertl-pavs-karlsson
logan-Tierney-wingels
torres-smith-nieto

Sign Semin 1yr/3.5mil

Semin-Pavs-Karlsson
Marleau-JT-Goldy
Torres-Logan-Hertl
Wingels-Tierney-Nieto

Very balanced line-up. And don't give me the playing a 6mil Couture on the 3rd line BS. This would be a very tough team to play.:D
:popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad