GDT: Free Agent Frenzy 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Wouldn't it be awesome if LA bought out Voynov, found innocent shortly after, and then we signed him to a 2 year $10M contract?

He would be perfect on this team, and it would be awesome to take him from LA.

Vlasic-Voynov
Martin-Burns
Dillon-Braun

That would be nearly the best defense in the NHL

Gilligans Island

Jul 2, 2006
SF/Bay Area
Wouldn't it be awesome if LA bought out Voynov, found innocent shortly after, and then we signed him to a 2 year $10M contract?

Vlasic-Voynov
Martin-Burns
Dillon-Braun

We don't need to become the Niners

magic school bus

Jun 4, 2010
San Jose, CA

Vlasic-Voynov
Martin-Burns
Dillon-Braun

confused-jaguars-fan.0.0.gif

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California

Vlasic-Voynov
Martin-Burns
Dillon-Braun

He isn't innocent, the gruesome photos were shared with members of the league its why they suspended him. I'd immediately stop caring about this team if they signed a piece of **** like him.

He makes Corvo or Hull look a saint.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
No Voynov. Our chance to piss off the Kings was to sign Sekera or Williams. We got Jones from them so that's good enough for me.

I'm really excited about our defense and goaltending next season.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
No Voynov. Our chance to piss off the Kings was to sign Sekera or Williams. We got Jones from them so that's good enough for me.

I'm really excited about our defense and goaltending next season.

I don't think we need any help with the Kings sucking, especially if they Reup Lucic and the NHLPA goes after them w/ Richards.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Sounds like Voynov's working on a plea deal just from looking through the Kings thread on it. Criminal charges aren't gonna be filed by the looks of it and the Kings(or at least their fans) can't wait to reinstate him.

It's distressing they think that way.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Sounds like Voynov's working on a plea deal just from looking through the Kings thread on it. Criminal charges aren't gonna be filed by the looks of it and the Kings(or at least their fans) can't wait to reinstate him.

It's distressing they think that way.

Will he even be welcomed back in the locker room? Fans don't think about that. They just think everyone will move on like nothing happened.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Will he even be welcomed back in the locker room? Fans don't think about that. They just think everyone will move on like nothing happened.

Voynov will probably never be welcome at any team events where family will be either. He might be allowed to go, but he most like won't be a welcomed guest by all.

T0uGh C0oki3

Goodbye Jumbo Joe
Dec 19, 2014
4 X 3 for Semin

Karlsson - Thornton - Pavelski

Marleau - Couture - Semin

Nieto - Hertl - Wingels

coupe89

Jan 25, 2006
PEI

The locker room will take him back there are most likely guys that have done a lot worse in there that have just never been charged.

CJL182

Oct 9, 2008
That one of my favorite gifs. I just realized the guy behind him looks like a chubby koala.

Does anyone know the backstory on this gif? I've seen that gif so many times, but for whatever reason this morning I was curious about what brought about his reaction. It was a series of bad play calls in the red zone lol. Supposedly this guy was in the same class as the Columbine shooters. There's a class picture and one guy in the middle that looks very much like him. The shooters are in the top left pointing fake guns at the camera with some friends. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad