GDT: Free Agent Frenzy: 2015 Edition

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
What type of plane is it? Some private planes have small fuel tanks. Others can practically circle the globe on one tank. Maybe he had to stop off and suck up some shale juice from his private stockpile.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
What type of plane is it? Some private planes have small fuel tanks. Others can practically circle the globe on one tank. Maybe he had to stop off and suck up some shale juice from his private stockpile.

Cessna Citation Sovereign (twin-jet)

It says it right in the flight details on the right side.

The range is aprox. 3000miles. It's not quite a cross country plane. So Denver to Pittsburgh is closing in on it's max range.

Last edited:

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
40 points in 61 games last year for Utica as a a defenseman. 14 points in 23 playoff games. Solid numbers, seems like another great move for Rochester

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Wow I hate that trade for the Blues. Brouwer is the definition of a tools / no toolbox guy.

Yeah, not sure what the blues are thinking. They cant score in the playoffs and have a goalie log jam already, so they trade for more grit and another goalie...
Caps forward situation is vastly improved between getting oshie and williams

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
Yeah, not sure what the blues are thinking. They cant score in the playoffs and have a goalie log jam already, so they trade for more grit and another goalie...
Caps forward situation is vastly improved between getting oshie and williams

Oshie hasn't shown up in the playoffs. Not sure this helps the Caps, but Williams OTOH is $$$ when it really counts.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Oshie is really, really overrated. And I know advanced stats from 2 years ago will show he's a pretty good guy to have on your 2nd and 3rd line and can help shoulder the burden defensively but he's not consistently that player and he never will be. He often looks like he's one dead dog away from being Cody Hodgson level of heartless.

Brouwer is garbage though.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Oshie is really, really overrated. And I know advanced stats from 2 years ago will show he's a pretty good guy to have on your 2nd and 3rd line and can help shoulder the burden defensively but he's not consistently that player and he never will be. He often looks like he's one dead dog away from being Cody Hodgson level of heartless.

Brouwer is garbage though.

Uh... The difference in compete between Hodgson and Oshie is rather large.

Oshie is overrated but he is still a pretty good player. I think the return was bad for Blues.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Uh... The difference in compete between Hodgson and Oshie is rather large.

Oshie is overrated but he is still a pretty good player. I think the return was bad for Blues.

I don't think the return was as bad.

What's the difference between Brower and Oshie? Not all that much...but it costs only 1 yr vs 2yrs which frees up 16/17 cap space for resigning Schwartz who is due a 3rd contract next summer. So Oshies cap number you can assume goes to him.

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
Yep, that's all of 'em. Leduc got a QO too, so maybe him as well. They still need one more (Bagnall would be a solid choice to come back).

Eh, Bagnall doesn't seem like a very safe bet to be healthy. 92 games over the past two seasons with Rochester. 139 games over the past three seasons. That's not a great recent track record.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad