GDT: Free Agent Frenzy: 2015 Edition

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
No doubt, and I am sure a deal with get done. However, until it is, there is that slight element of uncertainty.
I have absolutely no uncertainty. He will play as a Buffalo Sabre for the next 6 years. They have likely come to terms on a deal regarding term and salary however it's probably the finer details being held up like NMC/NTC and bonuses.

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
If he just wants paid and he's smart, he's raised his demand since being traded. He knows Tim Murray will not let him walk. Even if he has to go to $9M, it would be a disaster for him to let ROR walk.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Wonder if Our extra second in 17 could fetch us hamhius. Maybe we can a mid prospect and they add a late pick.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
I have absolutely no uncertainty. He will play as a Buffalo Sabre for the next 6 years. They have likely come to terms on a deal regarding term and salary however it's probably the finer details being held up like NMC/NTC and bonuses.

Agree with this. Murray has no real option other than signing him anyway, gave up a good amount of magic beans to get ROR and it will make Tim look foolish to not extend him. Expecting ROR to get around 63 million for 7 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad