GDT: Free Agent Frenzy/2013 Offseason Thread: Part VII: OMGZZZ SATHER DO SOMETHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punxrocknyc19*

Uh.

He's got a LONG LONG LONG way and a LOT to prove before I'd even think about considering raising #24 to the rafters......hard-working strong ranger but, rafters? as of now, no...

i agree... Jagr's #68 belongs up in the Rangers rafters before #24 does..

Punxrocknyc19*

My guess? He goes to Boston. They just moved Seguin, who was a RW for a LW. Horton was a RW. He is gone.

im guessing the Red Wings with all the swedes they have on that team... im sure he is friends with some of them.. i wonder if he is friends with Lundqvist. only if Rangers had cap space... :rant: he is still a great player

beastly115

Oct 12, 2007
I'm seeing some of the numbers being thrown around on the trade board and am shocked. 6m for Clarktard? I hope Gorton has Sather strapped to his wheelchair somewhere. If we sign Clowe for like 6 yrs 5m+ I will rage. The FA market this year is out of control. So much for the Cap keeping salaries under control. It's worse than ever.

hagsfan924

Sep 1, 2011
My guess? He goes to Boston. They just moved Seguin, who was a RW for a LW. Horton was a RW. He is gone.

Boston has 9 mil in cap space. Rask is rumored to get about 7 mil in new deal. So they will then have 2 mil with just one goalie signed. My guess is that they sign a depth forward or two and thats it.

LetterJ

Feb 16, 2012
Atlantic Canada
I'm seeing some of the numbers being thrown around on the trade board and am shocked. 6m for Clarktard? I hope Gorton has Sather strapped to his wheelchair somewhere. If we sign Clowe for like 6 yrs 5m+ I will rage. The FA market this year is out of control. So much for the Cap keeping salaries under control. It's worse than ever.

:laugh:,:laugh:,:laugh:

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Rumor on the main board that Franson may be traded. MDZ for Franson? Or would toronto be looking for a forward?

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
Are there any power forward type prospects out there everyone likes? Someone who is a future Clowe or Clarkson? Would it be a terrible idea to move DZ for them?

Boston got probably the best PF prospect in Fraser. But there have to be more guys willing to play that game of bruiser + fighter + net front force

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad