GDT: Free Agency Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
“@AdamHerman_BSB: From a credible source: NYR had Kevin Klein "in play" yesterday. Seems like NYR are toying with moving a defenseman.â€

image.png

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..
Lot of moving parts. In theory I would be ok with it but it depends on who it is. Yandle to Shattenkirk is an upgrade but I highly doubt the Nash to whoever downgrade isn't too big to make it a no. Nash frustrates me but it is almost impossible to replace his production.

If it is like Nash and Yandle for Oshie and Shatty, no.

I'd be shocked to see Yandle go to St Louis. Hitch would hate him.

BarbaraAlphanse

That trade would be insane, and not in the good way.

i think it would be phenomenal. McDonagh gets his partner, Girardi is either pushed down or traded, if he is not traded Staal is traded for offense.

Lord be merciful.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
I wonder if stupid **** like this will finally stop now that Gorton is the GM. I'm so sick of the anti-Rangers bias in the media.

goobcat

Feb 23, 2014
can see something around stepan and shattenkirk, not saying i agree but stl wants a 1c

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
pre-injury, Klein was our best d-man. I thought he was a shoo-in for the Extra Effort award this season but man, what a turn on him on these boards. I mean, this is like 5x the intensity of Girardi-gate several years back that exploded with the Gaborik non-defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad