GDT: Free Agency Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
CI2XNgHWIAAsHtu.png

So Pens can't do the 2nd round offer sheet if that ever was a rumor since they won't get it back until the playoffs.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Moving Klein yandle possibly mcilrath...

Gorton is determined to leave his mark on this team in the first hours of being gm

BarbaraAlphanse

Shattenkirk sparks McDonagh.

Ideally a Staal for Shattenkirk swap could be worked out. But I dare say it is near impossible considering the proximity in which Staal signed his extension.

I don't think G gets anywhere close to bringing back Shatty.

I would die if it was Nash. From happiness.

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
pre-injury, Klein was our best d-man. I thought he was a shoo-in for the Extra Effort award this season but man, what a turn on him on these boards. I mean, this is like 5x the intensity of Girardi-gate several years back that exploded with the Gaborik non-defense.

Nobody hates him, we just don't think he's very good.

Same with Girardi, I have the utmost respect for him and do actually think he is a warrior. He in fact would be one of my favorite players if he was on another team eating 5.5 million a year.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
They're not trading either of those guys. Boyle's 4.5 will be needed for Kreider and Hayes.

If they're trading Yandle before those two, they might as well skip the next few years. Would be moronic and kill any chance at success

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
HES RIGHT THERE, AND HIS NAME IS ALEX SEMIN. Give HIM $2 MILLION BUCKS AND BE ****ING DONE WITH IT.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@HartnettHockey: You don't trade Yandle. That would be nuts considering AZ taking on half his cap hit, what Rangers gave up to get him, how good Yandle is.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->