GDT: Free Agency Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBarrz

Feb 26, 2013
Boston, MA
I would think Chicago could use a cost controlled defenseman? Maybe Edmonton is interested, they need all the D they can get (finally get yakupov)? Shatty from the blues would be amazing, but idk what it would take...

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Rumors out of St Louis that Shattenkirk is available. What if the Rangers flipped Nash for Shatty, and then moved Yandle for an impact forward? Would people still be pissed off?

Lot of moving parts. In theory I would be ok with it but it depends on who it is. Yandle to Shattenkirk is an upgrade but I highly doubt the Nash to whoever downgrade isn't too big to make it a no. Nash frustrates me but it is almost impossible to replace his production.

If it is like Nash and Yandle for Oshie and Shatty, no.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@AdamHerman_BSB: From a credible source: NYR had Kevin Klein "in play" yesterday. Seems like NYR are toying with moving a defenseman.”

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
The Rangers aren't going to be able to re-sign Yandle next year. They made two legitimate "all in" runs at the cup. Maybe they see a need to focus on beyond this year.

Sure they will. Boyle's 4.5 will be gone and Girardi/Staal should be traded. You can always make room for a superstar.

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Rangers need to find a way to keep Yandle (see: getting rid of Girardi).

Not worried about Pitt getting Kessel. I am worried that the Rangers won't make it to the ECF this year, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad