GDT: Free Agency Frenzy - The Madness Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Tavares, Matthews and Kadri. That’s pretty silly.

I still like Sid, Geno and Brassard better....

I hope if Tavares goes there, they never see a Cup in his lifetime and that the team has to sell off forwards, can’t sign any D men and suck in goal...those fans deserve it...

Reactions: Badfish87

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I mean if they get Tavares it is true. That center depth is arguably better than ours.
No, we still boast two of the top three or four centers in the world. Eventually the pendulum will swing in their favor, but not now. And Sheahan is among the best 4th line centers in the league. He can be adequate at 3C in a pinch.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
nobody to blame but yourself if you are ordering plain fries when cheese and gravy are available.

They weren't available. Well. The gravy wasn't at least. I'll buy fries and gravy at any possible time.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Just like Stamkos and Kucherov wasn’t comparable to Crosby and Malkin last summer, right?

Pens fans need to get over themselves.

Tavares - Matthews - Kadri definitey has an argument over Crosby - Malkin - Brassard. Kadri is ridiculously good.
iTQIblT.gif

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
What is going to happen at 12:01?!? I can't take the not knowing!

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
They weren't available. Well. The gravy wasn't at least. I'll buy fries and gravy at any possible time.
really? That's weird, I've gotten gravy fries 100% of the times I've been to potato patch. I would be gutted to go to kennywood and not get gravy fries. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Reactions: Peat

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
Just like Stamkos and Kucherov wasn’t comparable to Crosby and Malkin last summer, right?

Pens fans need to get over themselves.

Tavares - Matthews - Kadri definitey has an argument over Crosby - Malkin - Brassard. Kadri is ridiculously good.

No they dont Crosby and Malkin are the two best clearly better than Tavarez and Matthews. Myane Kadri is better than Brassard but they are comparable and Sheahan will be considerably better than what ever 4th liner they run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad