GDT: Free Agency Frenzy - The Madness Begins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
It worked okay with 31 year old healthy scratch Trevor Daley. I get that the situations are different, just saying. They may not need to fix him if they think his strengths simply fit in our system.

Daley was bad for 29 games on a new team and Johnson hasn’t produced like he used to for 3 seasons now. I get what people are trying to do with comparison but it’s not the most apt. Maybe his strengths fit the system (I’d be worried about it exposing his IQ) but there’s the possibility that he’s been losing those strengths.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Daley was bad for 29 games on a new team and Johnson hasn’t produced like he used to for 3 seasons now. I get what people are trying to do with comparison but it’s not the most apt. Maybe his strengths fit the system (I’d be worried about it exposing his IQ) but there’s the possibility that he’s been losing those strengths.
and as soon as Daley left here he stopped producing too. I'm happy to wait and see. I see his decline timing nicely with Torts and that doesn't shock me.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I forgot all about Kuhn turning down his offer. God shoot Rowney to the sun.
6UH507O.jpg

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
I would love to snowbird. Cause summertime here is miserable for me cause I one of those always hot people. And I miss home, so itd be nice to split time.

Winter here though is great 50s-60s mostly. Some 40s and 70s.

I think we had 1 week of 30s in January, that's as low as it got.

RV parks down here are nice.
The area in general is, minus the neighborhoods near the city.

Which is why I chose Lake Buena Vista even tho it's a bit more pricey.

i wouldn't mind lake buena vista. i'd prefer to be closer to the parks, just for driving convenience. but my friend lives on the other side of town. so i'm torn.

i'm just happy to escape the cold

Reactions: USMC607

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016

Hey. Thank you for using apt.

That word is neglected these days.

Reactions: Peat

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
Also we traded for a year and a half of Daley and let him walk. We didn't immediately gamble on a five year deal.

People are acting like this is a "show me" deal. This is a the Penguins like what they see already deal, which is extremely troubling.

Reactions: Victor Z and domaug

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
We traded a guy who couldn’t do anything at an NHL level for Daley. Daley was great here, but that helps the appeal a little.

Reactions: JackFr

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
"Toronto will have a 3 headed roster that no team can go up against"

TSN, stop trying to suck off the Leafs so hard

But it's the center of hockey.

The last cool cool thing the Leafs did was sign Curtis Joseph with his mask and have Tie Domi attacking fans from the penalty box.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I was always partial to flying out of my seat for one second on the Jack Rabbit.....

That thing killed my damn knees, but then I'm 32. I can see why a kid would love it.

You shut your damn mouth hating on potato patch fries. Oozing with fake cheese sauce after riding the thunderbolt is one of the greatest experiences in the world.

Well I got mine with crap chicken tenders and no cheese sauce (but I hate cheese sauce). Or gravy. So maybe this explains it.

Or maybe they're just not that good ;)

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Don’t know what the tax rates are in Nevada but I’m going to guess they are lower than the theft Manitobans have to deal with.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Well I got mine with crap chicken tenders and no cheese sauce (but I hate cheese sauce). Or gravy. So maybe this explains it.

nobody to blame but yourself if you are ordering plain fries when cheese and gravy are available.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
"Toronto will have a 3 headed roster that no team can go up against"

TSN, stop trying to suck off the Leafs so hard

Ah, so adorable. Clearly they are not familiar with what it's like having two guys eating 30% of your payroll. Prepare for the Chucky Kobasew years, my friends.

EightyOne

Nov 23, 2016
That thing killed my damn knees, but then I'm 32. I can see why a kid would love it.

Were you REALLY hungry?

You can't eat zoo/carnival/amusement park/concession fare unless you are really really hungry.

Otherwise it tastes gross. It's like how the hottest bottle of water is magical when you're f***ing thirsty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad