GDT: Free Agency: Dr Strangedubas or How We Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
LeBrun is reporting that the Penguins could be an option for Freddy Andersen. Depending on the price I would like that move
Best option of all the UFAs. If we can't land a big goalie by trade this is the next best option. Also has the history with Dubas so it checks out.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Zucker could end up getting squeezed because of his injury history and lack of cap space

Yeah, I could see the Pens talking to him about a 2-year contract and he’s probably looking for 4-5….I’m not sure there’s a team out there who wants to commit like that but we’ll see…I hope we find some disappointed players and get them to sign a motivated and cheap 1-year contract…lol

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
From your lips to god's ears, LfL.

I don't think we'll make very radical changes at all. I think we're stuck with Granlund, we'll resign Jarry, and we'll keep Petry.

But as always, here's hoping I'm wrong.

Also, I vote this become the official .gif of free agency 2023.

x58hyAM.gif

This one goes with the title... and far more appropriate for FA and the Pens.

LegitimateZestyBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I dont really see how Freddie is a better option than Jarry tbh. Also injury prone, much older and coming off a bad season on a really good team.

Reactions: Peat

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Forgot to add Pius Suter and McLeod…they both could work at 3C…luring McLeod away from NJ would be a coup…I think they’d like to resign him but didn’t like his possible arbitration award…

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
i don't want Granlund bought out. I want him shipped to Chicago or Arizona. Give up a mid round pick, who cares, i'm not the GM.

Anyone interested in ROR?

I know he's old and not the greatest skater, but he's good when it counts, and if he'll play 3C, it stabilizes the roster

Yup agreed on both. Just depends on term really.

Last edited:
Reactions: IcedCapp

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I would really like ROR but can't imagine 3C here is his best offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad