Status
Not open for further replies.

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET
Oh, snap....

I don't think we have anything to offer that they'd be interested in though

I'd be extremely happy if we shipped Max for Landeskog right in the middle of Patches' "Subban is Gone" celebration and then slapped the C on Weber.

That'd send a strong message that cry babies don't get rewarded here.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I'd be extremely happy if we shipped Max for Landeskog right in the middle of Patches' "Subban is Gone" celebration and then slapped the C on Weber.

Max is too productive and his contract is awesome. Would have to be more pieces coming back..imo of course

Shabutie

Jul 26, 2004
Ottawa

Package deal with Desharnais.

The board wouldn't know what to think of Bergevin anymore.

President Markov

Nov 10, 2015
Gatineau, Qc
SN claiming Andrew Ladd coming to Montreal 4 years $5.5 mil on July 1.

Twitter or TV?

Why would he sign for 4 years... He can surely get more than that. Sounds like bs to me.

Is "SN" a person? Do you have any links to back this up?

I wish the poster of the Ladd stuff would provide a link or something....otherwise, I can't accept it to be true :)

He never, ever provides links.

"TSN radio are saying..."

"SN are saying..."

Same question as you guys so I did a little research. Only reference I could find on SN today about Ladd/Montreal:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/extreme-makeover-canadiens-far/

As we turn our attention to July 1, Bergevin will consider several forwards in his quest to make the Canadiens even harder to play against.

There's Stanley Cup winner Andrew Ladd, who served as captain of the Winnipeg Jets for four-and-a-half years before his trade back to Chicago at last season’s deadline. Consider him a primary target for Bergevin to pursue when the market opens.

badbrains

Well Oiled Tank
Feb 1, 2016
ET
Max is too productive and his contract is awesome. Would have to be more pieces coming back..imo of course

His contract is awesome, I agree, but it was troubling to see his lack of resolve when things went south last year. Besides, with the additions of Weber and Shaw, Max is now more obsolete than ever in the leadership hierarchy.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
His contract is awesome, I agree, but it was troubling to see his lack of resolve when things went south last year. Besides, with the additions of Weber and Shaw, Max is now more obsolete than ever in the leadership hierarchy.

True about the leadership, but Max stands alone in the 35+ goal hierarchy.

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
I'd love to swap Casperetty for a legit 1st line power forward in Landeskog, would make the Subban pill easier to swallow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad