Fredrik Olofsson

GirardSpinorama

Aug 20, 2004
McClement was an excellent defensive forward, no offense to speak of but he was very trustworthy as a 4C.

Johnny Malkin was nowhere near as good defensively of course but was much better offensively. Also one of the more fun players the Avs ever had for good and bad reasons.
Johnny malkin was underrated as a 4C.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Johnny malkin was underrated as a 4C.
He was good until he wasn't. I don't know whether it was getting folded into the boards or just hitting ye olde age wall, but by 2016-17 he was dunzo.

But yes, after icing some of the very worst 4th lines of all time, it was nice for the Avs to put a guy out there who didn't have to be sheltered like crazy.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
I don't know whether it was getting folded into the boards

I forget who (maybe Colton?) but somebody on the Avs did almost the exact same thing, I think in exact same spot to the right behind the net a month or so ago.

Was much slower and not that violent, but his legs went vertical exactly the same. I forgot to screenshot it at the time, but the side by side would have been nearly identical.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I forget who (maybe Colton?) but somebody on the Avs did almost the exact same thing, I think in exact same spot to the right behind the net a month or so ago.

Was much slower and not that violent, but his legs went vertical exactly the same. I forgot to screenshot it at the time, but the side by side would have been nearly identical.
Really? Whoa, I don't recall that.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Really? Whoa, I don't recall that.

Yeah it was kind of in slow motion, and they got up right after no big deal, but the end result was the same. :laugh: I kept waiting for the broadcast to mention it, but they didn't.

Wish I got the photo or remember when and who it was.

• Haha
Reactions: Pokecheque

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad