Frank Corrado

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Edmonton or Philly would be stupid to not pick him up. Pretty disappointing if we lose him.

arsmaster*

He wont get picked up, he's not currently an NHL player....I don't see the harm in waiving him, he needs development.

2 points in 28 NHL games, 36 points in 101 AHL regular season games, 1 point in 18 in the AHL playoffs last year.

Frank has taken big steps back from his first go at it for us in the post season.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
He wont get picked up, he's not currently an NHL player....I don't see the harm in waiving him, he needs development.

2 points in 28 NHL games, 36 points in 101 AHL regular season games, 1 point in 18 in the AHL playoffs last year.

Frank has taken big steps back from his first go at it for us in the post season.
Sad to see. He was supposed to be a fixture in our D core moving forward.

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015

He plays defense. Some would have said Connaughton wasn't an NHL dman at the time we traded him either. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets picked up, wouldn't if he clears.

He should have sent Hutton down though.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Edmonton or Philly would be stupid to not pick him up. Pretty disappointing if we lose him.

The issue is going to be having to have him on the roster. I'd love to pick him up but I don't think there's a roster spot right now:

Sekera-Fayne
Klefbom-Schultz
Reinhart-Gryba
Ference/Davidson

If we could evaporate Andrew Ference, sure, I'd grab him.

arsmaster*

Sad to see. He was supposed to be a fixture in our D core moving forward.
And maybe he can be, but right now, his game looks in shambles. I'd be shocked if a team wasted a claim on him.

Mark Barberio is on waivers, I'd much rather have him be our 7/8...an AHL all star who has played and not looked bad in the NHL for 100+ games.
He plays defense. Some would have said Connaughton wasn't an NHL dman at the time we traded him either. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets picked up, wouldn't if he clears.

He should have sent Hutton down though.

I'm aware of which position he plays.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012

being an nhl player is not a requirement to play on the oilers blueline

i dont kniw their contract situation but with the nikitin waive a few days ago, the oilers seem like a very possible destination

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
:handclap:

Hope he can find the form he had a couple years ago and can come back at some point this season, permanently.

He removed all mention of the canucks from his twitter profile. Not sure what to take from that, but hopefully just a knee jerk reaction on his part.

Edit: When I checked earlier it only had Sudbury/Kitchener. Good too see he changed it back.

Last edited:

Ho Borvat

Sep 29, 2009
From 1040 today

Omar R ‏@omarcanuck 10m10 minutes ago
Linden says if they wanted to put Higgins on LTIR they could've and kept Corrado. They decided not to.

BB6

Feb 14, 2012
Canada
He removed all mention of the canucks from his twitter profile. Not sure what to take from that, but hopefully just a knee jerk reaction on his part.
Except where he didn't

Frank CorradoVerified account
@frankcorrado22
Defenceman. Member of the Vancouver Canucks organization. Sudbury Wolves and Kitchener Rangers Alumni.

Joined April 2011

Ho Borvat

Sep 29, 2009
Except where he didn't

@frankcorrado22
Defenceman. Member of the Vancouver Canucks organization. Sudbury Wolves and Kitchener Rangers Alumni.

Joined April 2011

There were screen caps from earlier. Looked like he put that part back up.

CherryToke

Oct 18, 2008
Coquitlam
Except where he didn't

@frankcorrado22

Joined April 2011

there was actually no mention of the Canucks early this morning. he must have added it back. I don't blame him for overreacting though. I'd probably do the same.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010

the chances of him being picked up are indeed much lower now that (i hate to say it) people with some information we dont have were willing to do it. good luck to frankie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad