FoxSports.com: NHL Color Rush inspired uniforms - By Pete Blackburn

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I look at that and I think "why not just stick with the Jackets' current third jersey look?" :dunno:

Don't be such a party pooper these are for Thursday Night Football!!

Umm...Hockey

Ok, so Wednesdays....

JUST GO WITH IT!!!

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I disagree, we just love our WHA and Jets 1.0 history more.

If I (True North), but a house (Atlanta Thrashers) and notice the old owners left their kids' pictures (Atlanta Thrashers History) on the walls, you can't expect me to leave those pictures there and pretend they mean something to me.

I want to put up my own pictures (WHA and Jets 1.0 History).

Not a good metaphor considering you adopted/inherited the kids (the Thrashers players, of whom quite a few are still on the Jets roster) along with buying the house. The Jets 2.0 history is inextricably tied with the Thrashers history, in my opinion, much more so than with the Jets 1.0 history. Concur with 'heel though, it's a nice tribute to the Thrashers.

The Wizz

Nov 3, 2015
Sabres fan. That is the worst jersey I've ever seen. I could get behind it if it was all red or all yellow with the original logo, but that is just straight garbage...

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Not a good metaphor considering you adopted/inherited the kids (the Thrashers players, of whom quite a few are still on the Jets roster) along with buying the house. The Jets 2.0 history is inextricably tied with the Thrashers history, in my opinion, much more so than with the Jets 1.0 history.

I understand your point, however, you have misinterpreted my metaphor.

The players are a part of the house I bought, along with the equipment, coaching staff, scouts and hockey tape.

A perfect example is the transfer of the Charlotte Hornets 1.0 records from the New Orleans Pelicans to the Charlotte Hornets 2.0.

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/05/20/charlotte-hornets-back.ap/

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad