Fortnite: Battle Royale - Free - All Platforms

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I’m having sooooo much fun with this game. The new finishing is awesome, where you can pick up a downed opponent. And it’s always a good laugh when you’re shouting to your friend that there’s an enemy and it turns out to be a bot...my god are they brutal lol. And their names are hilarious.

The new map is awesome. I love all the different aspects of it. It really feels so fresh and like a new game.

Yeah I've come up across some really shitty players. How many bots are in the game? I thought there would have to be some for that 1st game back as the cut scene went straight to game which was very well done.

Mobility is a huge concern as you again have to really pay attention to the storm like back when it 1st came out, although there were launch pads back then. The enhancements to graphics are good as well.

tealhockey

@overtheboards
Jun 2, 2012
www.tealhockey.net
Yeah I've come up across some really ****ty players. How many bots are in the game? I thought there would have to be some for that 1st game back as the cut scene went straight to game which was very well done.

Mobility is a huge concern as you again have to really pay attention to the storm like back when it 1st came out, although there were launch pads back then. The enhancements to graphics are good as well.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are a ton. I didn't remember they had bots until I checked this thread and I did come across some or otherwise just terrible players, like they don't even build they just walk around. It's kind of genius, if player count ever drops in this game they could have a game with only 15-20 real players each and no wait time, fill the rest with bots. It's not like there are so many players left after the first 5-7 mins lately anyway

I prefer this mobility a lot, before it was so easy to get around, now you can't even build high or escape from a fight easily. It's not like you can jet off on a boat in 95% of situations and there are no bouncers or launch pads, the big plus is that you don't get collapsed on in a fight as easily anymore. It feels like the early days in a good way

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Yeah I've come up across some really ****ty players. How many bots are in the game? I thought there would have to be some for that 1st game back as the cut scene went straight to game which was very well done.

I think it depends on how good you are. I’m not great, but I don’t think I’m terrible, and I honestly would not be surprised if half of my lobby is bots. I had a 10 kill game this morning and only three of them were actual players.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
I think it depends on how good you are. I’m not great, but I don’t think I’m terrible, and I honestly would not be surprised if half of my lobby is bots. I had a 10 kill game this morning and only three of them were actual players.

Ha, interesting. I play a lot of Arena so I read there are none in there. I am really digging this game again.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I've enjoyed the art style and layout of the new map. Honestly with all the updates to the old map is was starting to feel a bit suffocating and just generally cluttered. The new map feels a lot more natural.

The bots kind of crack me up though. They really weren't well programmed cause you could shoot them a couple times and they'll keep farming mats.

I'll say they really did take care of my biggest problem in streamlining how you queue up for a new game. Holy hell was that a needed change. I know it seems like such a weak reason to get sick of a game but having to get kicked right back to the start menu and go through two loading screens just to get back into a new game had become so tedious.

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
We should have a HFB squad sign up.

I'm one of the best Fortnite players in the world currently and can carry a couple novice players.

Let's go

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Although the map and UI update was pretty fresh, and a lot of useless weapons went, this game feels really stale. Especially knowing the next season won’t start until February..

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Although the map and UI update was pretty fresh, and a lot of useless weapons went, this game feels really stale. Especially knowing the next season won’t start until February..

They really held off on adding anything this season, not even launch pads back. I really think they need to add some stuff for a week or two before next season.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well they could just add lightsabers.

Also a bunch of scrapped weapons are back through the Christmas present boxes.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Fortnite tried to implement micro transactions, got caught by Apple, Apple banned their game, and Fortnite is crying about it?

Am I getting this right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad