Fortnite: Battle Royale - Free - All Platforms

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Fortnite tried to implement micro transactions, got caught by Apple, Apple banned their game, and Fortnite is crying about it?

Am I getting this right?
Fortnite has always had micro transactions, they just wanted to stop giving Apple their cut for vbucks purchased on their app.

this only effects the like 10 players worldwide who play on Apple products.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Fortnite is massive on mobile, that said, they didn't get "caught", this was done intentionally and they've fully prepared a lawsuit and a full on ad-campaign surrounding this lawsuit.

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Fortnite is massive on mobile, that said, they didn't get "caught", this was done intentionally and they've fully prepared a lawsuit and a full on ad-campaign surrounding this lawsuit.
Fortnite might even be their top grossing app.

It’s amazing how little awareness some people have about this.

Apple has absolutely disgusting trade practices for their App Store and now they have a company with deep pockets challenging them.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Some conspiracies, though not totally credible, that this is China trying to get 3rd party Appstore apps allowed on Android and Apple to bypass current and future US sanctions.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
The video parity Fortnite did with 1984 was quite hilarious.

I mean, Apple has way too much power in the ap store to siphon off money on in-game transactions. I have no problem with Fortnite and other developers redirecting purchases on their websites. Spotify currently does the exact same thing so....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad