Tribute Former Stars Thread

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
I might be taking crazy pills, but I’m very sure there was a poster here who really wanted the Stars to draft Sawada, and then passed away not too long after they did?

Terrible news.

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Emptying the avatar archive

2010prospects_sawada_rip.gif
2011_texas_sawada_rip.gif
hf_08_sawada1_rip.gif
hf_08_sawada_rip.gif

Also apropos of nothing

Sawada_Traverse_ATL250.jpg

3f0mvv.jpg

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
Matej Paulovic (2013 5th rounder) sunk Canada in the Spengler Cup semi finals by scoring the game winning goal to complete a wild 3rd period comeback. Pardubice was down 3-1 with 4 minutes left and they scored 3 goals in under 3 minutes.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Matej Stransky (2011 6th rounder) wins the Spengler Cup with Davos over Pardubice this morning

Remember him as a good AHL player who was way too slow to ever play in the NHL . His numbers in Switzerland look pretty good.
Wow i did not think he was still playing

Been playing in Belfast the last couple of years.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
what a f***ing ride

Radulov was electric when we first got him. His winter classic goal, and how hard he would celly teammates goals firmly planted him in our team’s history for me.

I remember him being one of the first players to rave about Hintz. I think they asked him about playing with Roope after a game or some shit and he went full Dadulov. “I love that kid, he’s so smart so fast and a lot fun to play with.” He’s one of my favorite signings/acquisitions of all time.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Man I miss Radulov. His winter classic helmet will forever be my most prized Stars possession that I own. That man brought an unmatched effort level to every shift.

I still remember the day we signed him like it was yesterday

Every once in a while I still go back and watch his winter classic goal and these types of videos

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
Man I miss Radulov. His winter classic helmet will forever be my most prized Stars possession that I own. That man brought an unmatched effort level to every shift.

I still remember the day we signed him like it was yesterday

Every once in a while I still go back and watch his winter classic goal and these types of videos

The most excited I’ve been for a free agent signing since Guerin.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
And for the most parts Rads was worth his contract. Age and injuries caught up with him in the last couple of seasons but he was really good most of the contract.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Jagr had me feeling some kinda way
Ya I gotta say my top 3 are

Radulov
Jagr
Hedberg/Souray/Hemsky can hash it out for the 3rd spot but all three I was equally pumped about. Not at the level of the other two though.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad