Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Just don’t mention him leaving Marian Gaborik wide open in front of the goddamn net at the end of Game 1. God, that series still pisses me off to no end
IIRC Bruce refused to put Winnik on the ice. It could had been prevented long before Allen needed to chime in

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
And that f***ing icing by him in the same game I’ll never forget.

I was on a camping trip and beside a lake and couldn't watch, but i found some cell service and i still clearly remember reading all the posts on here about that icing lol. That's how infamous it is.

Reactions: Static

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
If my memory serves correctly, it was right before the game tying goal.
i went back and watched parts of the game. allen iced the puck nearly a minute before the kings won it in OT. the last stoppage before the tying goal was a ducks timeout

also, i completely forgot how many posts the ducks hit that game. 3 that i counted just from watching highlights

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
i went back and watched parts of the game. allen iced the puck nearly a minute before the kings won it in OT. the last stoppage before the tying goal was a ducks timeout

also, i completely forgot how many posts the ducks hit that game. 3 that i counted just from watching highlights
Did it lead to tired players being stuck on the ice? I remember being furious but that could also just be because it was f***ing Bryan Allen

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Did it lead to tired players being stuck on the ice? I remember being furious but that could also just be because it was f***ing Bryan Allen
actually it was lindholm who iced it late in OT, not allen. and on the winning goal it was fowler/lovejoy on D

but still, f*** allen. all he had to do was tie up gaborik and the ducks probably win that series

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Rempe is a big boy. Im curious to see how he pans out long term. Poor Boosh
Probably not long if he keeps dropping the gloves every other game with how much of a terrible fighter he is.

Guy looks like he's gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson and he's only played 6 NHL games :laugh:

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca

He can be traded but the monkey paw will still reach him. Hope he's ok.

This is probably what Lyubushkin saw before going down.

slow-mo-larsen.gif

• Haha
Reactions: snowave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad