Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
Screen Shot 2023-09-05 at 9.46.06 AM.png

Pro Stock Hockey recently received some Ducks equipment, sticks from former Duck legends like Klingberg, Shatt, Tschigerl and Kirkland are now available. there's a few Terry sticks available as well.

Reactions: Kalv

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC

It was good, funny, entertaining. Took jabs at BMGM and HCRC, also a dig at Anaheim that Bieksa plays into a bit, "Hard to get up for games in Anaheim"... "No, its a great place to end your career. Glad I played in Canada when we needed to get up for games."

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
It was good, funny, entertaining. Took jabs at BMGM and HCRC, also a dig at Anaheim that Bieksa plays into a bit, "Hard to get up for games in Anaheim"... "No, its a great place to end your career. Glad I played in Canada when we needed to get up for games."
A lot of comments that show whey a guy didn’t really reach potential.

Great players motivate themselves.

Says a lot about his drive

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
If it were an option, I would have rather kept Kunitz. Lubo was our last legit #1 though. Ah those were the days.
kunitz was a casualty of the ducks inability to add another legit 2C after mcdonald was dealt. hated that trade, but it did work out in the end with lubo and that ridiculous 2011 season he had

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad