Forgotten Habs

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Over the years there have been many players who have suited up for the Habs, some memorable and others forgettable. What players do you always forget were once Habs?

Bryan Smolinski and Trevor Linden are two guys who I always seem to forget were once a Hab.

Last edited:

Dick Duff

Feb 17, 2014
Edmonton
What he said. ^^ ;)

But ones I remember once in a while, who were bright flashes (usually in the playoffs), then quickly fizzled out: Steve Penny, Ron Flockhart (remember Flocky Hockey?) and Bobby Sheehan.

Zephyr666

Apr 17, 2013
Ratis Ivanaans (or however his name is spelled).

Huge goon that played only the habs opener I think to get destroyed by Chara in a fight.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
Alex Tanguay : -((((((((((((((((((( So sad, we should totally have re-signed him.

Charismatic guy who where a terrific cerebral hockey player also a very good person. I had the luck to meet him and he is easily the nicest hockey player i had to meet. (With DD :P)

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Linden was terrible here, he should be forgotten.
He was sill better than a 1st round pick. Remember Habs of that era could not pick worth a darn when it came to 1st rounders.

From 1984
Corson and Svoboda

Andrew Cassels

Speaking of this year we drafted Cassels,LeClair,Desjardin, and Schneider and traded them all away for scraps and head cases.

Turner Stevenson

Saku Koivu was a great one.

Then all the way to 2000 for
Ron Hainsey and the wrong Hossa.

Now if we could repeat the earlier years 1st rounders like
1971 Guy Lafleur
1972 Steve Schutt
1973 Bob Gainey
We'd be golden:handclap:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad