GDT: <---------- for today game aginst ragers

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Well, we made it this far, let's finish things off right. No loser point today boys come on.

Anton Babchuk

Nov 3, 2005
Raleigh-Durham
twitter.com
skinner sucks at shootouts

stop ****ing using him
skinner sucks, period

he has zero hockey sense, loses the puck constantly and floats like crazy

that shift in OT where he ignored the wide open trailer to take a shot that he subsequently whiffed on and then stood around and watched while lindholm battled 1-on-2 pretty much sums up skinner

is there a top six forward in the league with worse puck skills? the puck just hops off his stick like 40 times a game

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I just want to say North Carolina freaking rules. Was at the game (I'm a Rangers fan) and everyone around me was awesome. All the places you guys recommended in the triangle thread were awesome and I don't even want to go back up to New Jersey tomorrow. Thank you guys.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I just want to say North Carolina freaking rules. Was at the game (I'm a Rangers fan) and everyone around me was awesome. All the places you guys recommended in the triangle thread were awesome and I don't even want to go back up to New Jersey tomorrow. Thank you guys.

We're a pretty bucolic place, just make sure to never be around when we host the Sabres. I'm serious, imagine "Dawn of the Dead" but 10x worse.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Jordan and Biega looked adequate. That's good sign. Above average and cheap bottom pairing depth.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere

my spring break is over so i'm headed back to the bronx from raleigh today.

i love nyc to death but raleigh's great too so it's always mixed emotions.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hmm methinks Savant will be living in CARY within 3 years.

Cary as in Cary or Cary as in Carolina. Did I just take a buzz feed quiz of where in carolina will i transplant too?

Not sure if I'll move down but I am definitely coming back. Next time I'll bring Ms. Savant though.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
You're from up north, so you'll be in Cary. It's how it got its acronym. Containment Area for Relocated Yankees.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
You're from up north, so you'll be in Cary. It's how it got its acronym. Containment Area for Relocated Yankees.

Ha. Clever. I actually really enjoyed myself in Durham. Not even a Duke fan.

Also as a general North Carolina question what the heck are you feeding the women around here???

Very nice

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
And, of course, locally brewed beer in moderation.

Was very impressed with Full Steam.

I knew about Bojangles because there is one in Reading, PA for some reason. So freaking good.

We had our last meal at The Pit in Raleigh. On our way back now :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad