GDT: <---------- for today game aginst ragers

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
I'm playing Talbot as one of my goalies tonight so obviously Carolina will probably score 5 more goals tonight...you're welcome :rant:

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Your anti-Eric bias is showing through. He hasn't been good, I won't dispute that, but honestly, I can say the same for most of the forwards. They've all been bad.

True enough. How about "relative to expectations, Eric has been the worst forward for a while now"?

At this point, I'm chalking up the poor play from the entire team as a bout with the flu. I know they said Murphy had it, and Ward is still suffering from it, so I wouldn't be surprised if most of the guys in the lockerroom are a bit drained

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
True enough. How about "relative to expectations, Eric has been the worst forward for a while now"?

At this point, I'm chalking up the poor play from the entire team as a bout with the flu. I know they said Murphy had it, and Ward is still suffering from it, so I wouldn't be surprised if most of the guys in the lockerroom are a bit drained

Relative to expectations is more fair, but "easily the worst forward" isn't. Even with that, none of the "top" forwards (Skinner, Staal, Staal, Semin) have done squat with respect to expectations the last few games, so it's not limited to Eric. They all haven't done jack.

I'm not sure it's flu or "The season is shot so we are going through the motions" or what.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Pretty bad pinch by Bellemore on that one, but honestly, with a defense that includes Murphy, Biega, Bellemore, and Liles, I guess I should expect guys coming in alone.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
Dude on jumbotron has Khudobin heart tattoo. Khudobin looks up, sees it, give a "pretty BA tattoo bro" nod and laughs.

Perfect

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Relative to expectations is more fair, but "easily the worst forward" isn't. Even with that, none of the "top" forwards (Skinner, Staal, Staal, Semin) have done squat with respect to expectations the last few games, so it's not limited to Eric. They all haven't done jack.

I'm not sure it's flu or "The season is shot so we are going through the motions" or what.

I wouldn't lump Skinner in that group. He's been noticeable with Lindholm. Semin, less so, but more than the Staal bros.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
"Bring back the Whale!" - the #winner behind me

Mine has said that the only player on the Rangers he knows is Lundqvist and that the team needs to relocate to Charlotte because it's a city people have actually heard of. Yeah, Rags fans are making their case to become my least favorite fans and join the Jets, Flyers,Devils, and Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00