FOOTBALL! Pro/College/etc. Still undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
KgF_0u.gif

Like Spillane, except for the blockable by anyone thing.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If only we could run the ball...someone fire Fichtner because it’s clear he can’t design an effective run game...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
@Ogrezilla, I still think this defense can get picked apart by a top passer, but outside of Mahomes, there's really nobody who's elite in the conference. As I said earlier, regular season, the best passers the defense will see are Tannehill and Allen. And offensively, they need to just accept what they do well and go with it even if they'd prefer otherwise, like the 1995 four wide Steelers. That said, yes . . . 9-0 is pretty cool.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
If only we could run the ball...someone fire Fichtner because it’s clear he can’t design an effective run game...
Naw, it’s all part of Tomlin and Randy’s longview game plan. Look like utter shit in the running game against terrible run Ds in order to lull other teams to sleep, and then run it down their throats...

Yeah, it’s probably something like that.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Naw, it’s all part of Tomlin and Randy’s longview game plan. Look like utter shit in the running game against terrible run Ds in order to lull other teams to sleep, and then run it down their throats...

I'd say that's ******* stupid if it weren't precisely the type of ******* stupidity we've come to expect from that brain trust. :laugh:

Reactions: Bingo71

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
These Bills-Cardinals highlights are incredible.

I know the Bills lost in the end, but in Buffalo . . . that'll be a pretty tough one for the Steelers, especially coming after the Thanksgiving tilt with the Ravens.

At least they have Wsh in between Bal and Buf, hopefully they can rest some people if needed.

I just realized though they have the Ravens just 4 days after the Jags due to the Thursday Night game. If they somehow sweep the Ravens that game I'll be amazed considering they never got a mid season bye.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
At least they have Wsh in between Bal and Buf, hopefully they can rest some people if needed.

I just realized though they have the Ravens just 4 days after the Jags due to the Thursday Night game. If they somehow sweep the Ravens that game I'll be amazed considering they never got a mid season bye.

Ah, got the schedule wrong. Then that Washington #NotTheRedskins game should be a trap, like the Dallas game.

Reactions: Shaftception

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

The braintrust doesn’t have that much brain...and not a whole lot of trust there either...

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
These Bills-Cardinals highlights are incredible.

I know the Bills lost in the end, but in Buffalo . . . that'll be a pretty tough one for the Steelers, especially coming after the Thanksgiving tilt with the Ravens.

That Hopkins trade just keeps on helping the Cards and daggering the Texans.

Nice effort by the Steelers today. Hard to complain, but they put up 36 without a running game and with Ben looking a little off (understandably), plus at least a couple drops. Great game by the Defense. Burrow's gonna be a stud once he gets an O-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad