FOOTBALL! Pro/College/etc. Still undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
It's a reference to the TV show What's Happening.

The dancer was a character named Rerun. And this guy Dwayne, every time he entered a scene, would say Hey Hey Hey.

Anytime I hear Ray Ray, I just add a Ray to it and think of that show.

Apparently, only people older than dirt like me or @Andy99 or @Jaded-Fan would remember the show.

Not sure it's something Hollywood would produce today.

ok embarrassing but I used that hey hey hey greeting. I was what, 12.

Reactions: KIRK and Ogrezilla

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
It's a reference to the TV show What's Happening.

The dancer was a character named Rerun. And this guy Dwayne, every time he entered a scene, would say Hey Hey Hey.

Anytime I hear Ray Ray, I just add a Ray to it and think of that show.

Apparently, only people older than dirt like me or @Andy99 or @Jaded-Fan would remember the show.

Not sure it's something Hollywood would produce today.

Don't forget Rog the nerdy writer and Dee the annoying little sister.

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I guess I never really put 2 and 2 together. Tomlin is the most Marty Schottenheimer coach i've ever seen. Big game failer. And he will work til he's 70+ if he wants. :laugh:

Schottenheimer was an infinitely better tactician, but the 'big game' comparison is spot on.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
Stupid to really complain with a minute left in the game, but clearly, they're not gonna risk Burrow throwing the ball with his injury, yet you're still getting beat up the middle with runs.

Reactions: Andy99

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Stupid to really complain with a minute left in the game, but clearly, they're not gonna risk Burrow throwing the ball with his injury, yet you're still getting beat up the middle with runs.

Fair, but then why is he out there when he's clearly hobbled? Just shit coaching however you slice it.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
KgF_0u.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad