FOOTBALL! Pro/College/etc. Still undefeated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
That Hopkins trade just keeps on helping the Cards and daggering the Texans.

Nice effort by the Steelers today. Hard to complain, but they put up 36 without a running game and with Ben looking a little off (understandably), plus at least a couple drops. Great game by the Defense. Burrow's gonna be a stud once he gets an O-line.

Bill O'Brien did such a number on that franchise in the end.

Reactions: Al Smith

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Beat the Ravens and Bills, lose to Football Team.

Do you believe in miracles? YES!

Bigger threat is a let down game on the road next week against the putrid 1-8 Jags...it’s right before they have to play the Ravens again...

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Bigger threat is a let down game on the road next week against the putrid 1-8 Jags...it’s right before they have to play the Ravens again...

I haven't looked it up lately, but Steelers record against the Jags isn't particularly good is it?

Reactions: Andy99

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bill O'Brien did such a number on that franchise in the end.
647733923.gif

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012

2-7 seems to be the relevant answer right now.

I remember the first time I heard O'Brien when he was putting a positive spin on the whole Penn State debacle. I thought this guy could sell a refrigerator to an eskimo, or some other analogy. He's a great speaker, and he apparently conned the powers that be in Houston that he could be a GM as well as a successful NFL coach.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
I read somewhere that the Jags have the easiest schedule in the league this season. And yet they have 1 win. Maybe the Steelers are safe against a road upset loss this time.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
@Ogrezilla, I still think this defense can get picked apart by a top passer, but outside of Mahomes, there's really nobody who's elite in the conference. As I said earlier, regular season, the best passers the defense will see are Tannehill and Allen. And offensively, they need to just accept what they do well and go with it even if they'd prefer otherwise, like the 1995 four wide Steelers. That said, yes . . . 9-0 is pretty cool.
criticism is fair game, I just hate how over the top negative people here tend to be. I'm the same with hockey. We're 9-0 and just stomped on the bungles; enjoy it folks :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->