To BUF:
Konecny
Patrick
Frost
JVR
2021 1st
2022 1st

Deal?

Yo I would do this deal! Ullmark and Hart, I like it! Eichel, are you kidding me?! Ristolainen isn't what they need on the blueline, but he's a fine player and he makes Sanheim or Myers very expendable. I like what they get in this one.

Accelleratii

Jul 25, 2010
Pennsylvania
I would *hope* it's Ellis. Hall is a fine hockey player but he is not the move that stabilizes this team. I very capable, solid blueliner is the need and I think waiving Gostisbehere would suggest I'm not wrong.

Bond

May 10, 2012
Curious if Gaudreau+Hanifin could be a possible fit. Voracek or JVR would have to go back for salary purposes and then Frost/Patrick+1st round picks could be included.
Don't think the Flames trade Hanifin outside of an overpayment. Gio has fallen hard and don't have a replacement outside of Hanifin.

CrosbyMalkin

Aug 7, 2005
I think we can all agree this rumour is BS

I agree, the Flyers have little chance of making the playoffs being 10 points back of the Pens with 20 games left. I know they are closer to Boston but Boston has several games in hand. I just don't see them making it this year. Looks like the East is set and so is the North.

Stranger things happen. Though and the Flyers or Rangers could get on a hot streak and make a push but I really don't see that happening. I watched those Flyers games vs the Sabres and they looked really bad. The Pens just played the Sabres and beat them easily with 5 of our top nine forwards out. They looked like an AHL team when we played them and the Flyers made them look good. If they want to. Make a splash good because I am no fan of the Flyers and would love for them to go down the wrong path.

KingPuckChoo

Go kinGs Go !
Jun 24, 2007
Mike Yeo needs to just never be close to anything hockey ever, and i think Philly will improve by default

i just have a theory about Yeo...

edit: not convinced about Therrien either

there's something poisonous in Philly, and i don't think it's the players

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Mike Yeo needs to just never be close to anything hockey ever, and i think Philly will improve by default

All 3 of them need to go. And they need to take Lappy with them.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016

This is the major problem, but there are significant dressing room problems too.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
To Philly:
- Johnny Gaudreau
- Mikael Backlund
- David Rittich
- 2nd Round 2022

To Calgary:
- Nolan Patrick
- Joel Farabee
- Felix Sandstrom
- 1st Round 2021

Flames could eat some salary. How crazy is this?

lawrence

May 19, 2012
To Philly:
- Johnny Gaudreau
- Mikael Backlund
- David Rittich
- 2nd Round 2022

To Calgary:
- Nolan Patrick
- Joel Farabee
- Felix Sandstrom
- 1st Round 2021

Flames could eat some salary. How crazy is this?

Flames get Farabee and a 1st, what a horrible trade for Philly.

Qubax

Oct 25, 2002
Visit site
To Philly:
- Johnny Gaudreau
- 4th Round 2022

To Calgary:
- Nolan Patrick
- Ghost
- Felix Sandstrom
- 1st Round 2021

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Why would philly do this ? If the really want him why not just wait a year from now when he’s a ufa. What a horrible trade for philly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad