Flyers' Tickets: Questions and Exchanges Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I actually catch most of my updates from this thread.
On a side note, where exactly can season ticket holders go to inside Tito's vodka lounge? I thought we could go both in the main area and the upstairs area but was stopped at the escalator(or stairs I can't remember what they have) and was told I needed a black VIP card.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I actually catch most of my updates from this thread.
On a side note, where exactly can season ticket holders go to inside Tito's vodka lounge? I thought we could go both in the main area and the upstairs area but was stopped at the escalator(or stairs I can't remember what they have) and was told I needed a black VIP card.

The STM Lounge behind PJ Whelihan's... what used to be the Cigar Lounge, I believe... is where we are allowed to hang out at, and steer clear of the Hoi Palloi who roam the Atrium... There has been little to no perks found there -- the usual Christmas goodies were missing this Season -- even the popcorn has become a hit and miss rarity... No giveaways are there either this Season, only some Vodka Samples to the early few and one snack sample night... The few select Alumni do hang there for schmoozing and autographs, and the STM gift redemption is found there when applicable.

TBH, there is little to draw STMs there besides a safe haven... if desired... and they even tore down the doors to PJs so it isn't even an enclosed Area; something may be replacing the old door, I suppose... Now we merely walk in and out, after looking to see if anything is there that Game. The days of the cookies, M&Ms, lemonade, old STMs giveaway trinkets are a thing of the past, I'm afraid.

The Upstairs portions of the old Cigar Club was never open to Regular STMs... I wasn't even aware that there was something up there now, and have not witnessed anyone going up there.

Seems that the Regular STMs are now relegated to to a near nothing status... and the Premium STMs are now the new Chosen Members, as there are hardly any Events for Regular STMs and the VIP Card nets very little... I assume the Black VIP Card is the magic key now that possible is given to the Preems(???)

I believe, from hearing the Season Ticket pitches, that the Regular STs are now filled up and they are pushing getting on the Waiting List... Could it be that the Flyers have little need, and little desire, to go out of their way to entice people to become STMs?... Thus the Events being curtailed and the STM Lounge Perks just about all but eliminated??

...Please Stay Tuned.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
BTW: I checked with my STM Partner who receives all our Account correspondence from the Flyers... He did not receive any notification about the Holiday On-Ice Photo Opportunity... thus we had no chance to get in on the Event, and he has heard nothing about the January 23rd mystery Event that we were teased about.

He did say that he did notify our Rep about not receiving notifications... citing the Jersey fiasco... and was told that the Rep passed it on and it should have been corrected. He said and heard nothing since told that way back... Seems it was not corrected... I suggested that we contact our Rep once again. In the meantime, if anyone is Officially notified about a STM Event... or otherwise hears about any... I would appreciate a heads up on it. :help:

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
The upstairs has about 20 chairs sorted in loose fashion and maybe a bar. It was absolutely nothing special. I apparently wandered up there one of the first games of the season without realizing where I was going.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
The upstairs has about 20 chairs sorted in loose fashion and maybe a bar. It was absolutely nothing special. I apparently wandered up there one of the first games of the season without realizing where I was going.

It may be a secret society... for chosen PSTMs... When invaded by an RSTM intruder, the Secret Members there flee to a hidden passageway -- or push a stealth shield activation button, maybe? -- until the soiled one exits... I don't trust 'The Upstairs' :shakehead

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
BTW: I checked with my STM Partner who receives all our Account correspondence from the Flyers... He did not receive any notification about the Holiday On-Ice Photo Opportunity... thus we had no chance to get in on the Event, and he has heard nothing about the January 23rd mystery Event that we were teased about.

He did say that he did notify our Rep about not receiving notifications... citing the Jersey fiasco... and was told that the Rep passed it on and it should have been corrected. He said and heard nothing since told that way back... Seems it was not corrected... I suggested that we contact our Rep once again. In the meantime, if anyone is Officially notified about a STM Event... or otherwise hears about any... I would appreciate a heads up on it. :help:

I've heard nothing about any events. I got my jersey, emails about the Stadium Series game in Pittsburgh (to which I stress the selection and pricing was awful), and a couple of phone calls, and that's it. Hope to actually catch the phone call next time though.

Last year I was told that the benefits would be pretty sweet, but it's not like I hear about anything. Maybe I should make an off-handed comment on facebook to grab their attention again :laugh:

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
I saw the on-ice photo emails, but my wife is working like crazy right now, so schedules didn't work out. What worries me is I sent my jersey in for customization at the end of October and I haven't heard anything since then.

Even though there's no real freebies in the STM lounge, I swing by for an overpriced jack and coke every so often. Sometimes the line to get in the building is short there.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
I've heard nothing about any events. I got my jersey, emails about the Stadium Series game in Pittsburgh (to which I stress the selection and pricing was awful), and a couple of phone calls, and that's it. Hope to actually catch the phone call next time though.

Last year I was told that the benefits would be pretty sweet, but it's not like I hear about anything. Maybe I should make an off-handed comment on facebook to grab their attention again :laugh:

I'm thinking that the Jersey and Book may be the sweetness we're getting... and the Anniversary Events are sapping off all the Time and Efforts of the Organization... and hopefully we get back to all the Fan/Team Events of the recent past.

My concerns started I guess with the lack of enticing Events list that we usually get when we're asked for renewing... and then the elimination of the Meet the Team that was televised on CSN...and then I heard about the Bowl with the Team that was only for selected STMs above the Regular STM level.

Could the SS and Alumni Games along with the Legends Nights be all that is in store?And that really has nothing to do with the Season Ticket Holders/Members... Could the Anniversary Season be throwing everything off?

Well, at last I'm not finding out that I've missed any communication... except for the missed Jersey Redemption one... and the missed Holiday On-Ice Photo opportunity... which, when I think about it, is all that there apparently is.

xxjimmypxx

Dec 9, 2009
New Jersey
I'm glad it wasn't just me with the email problems. When I became a STH...M, I used a hotmail account which I've had forever. For some reason, it just stopped working, I stopped getting emails all together before the playoffs last season. I switched email addresses to my Verizon account, that I've had forever, emails still didn't work. I switched to a gmail account that's relatively new, but I don't check at all, of course that one works.

So I never see the emails just because they go to my Gmail, and all of them get automatically put into a "Promotions" tab/folder, because Gmail must think its junk mail.

I missed the email for the jersey and the alumni game, but my Rep took care of that when they finally got the email address situated.

b10

Jan 26, 2012
Just received an email regarding the STH Team Event, for those of you who wanted a reminder when they went out. January 23rd.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
5rMppC7.png

Lord Defect

Nov 13, 2013
Do we have any info on what can and cannot be signed or how many items or autographs we can get?
Can anyone that has gone to a team signing before chime in?

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
From the ones I've been to it's one auto per player/per person, and they will sign pretty much anything. They have signs that say no candid photos, but I've seen that rule broken a few times. They used to give you a poster with every player's individual pic, and usually you'd get each player to sign on his pic, but they stopped the posters a few years ago.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
From the ones I've been to it's one auto per player/per person, and they will sign pretty much anything. They have signs that say no candid photos, but I've seen that rule broken a few times. They used to give you a poster with every player's individual pic, and usually you'd get each player to sign on his pic, but they stopped the posters a few years ago.

Gonna guess that isn't a rule with them advertising "taking a selfie with the players," haha.

PAZUZU

Jan 25, 2012
Philly 'burbs
Finally got my 50th anniversary jersey back from getting it customized. I dropped it off at the end of October and never heard anything. I emailed them yesterday and it's here today. Numbers and nameplate stitched, 50th patch is heat pressed.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Finally got my 50th anniversary jersey back from getting it customized. I dropped it off at the end of October and never heard anything. I emailed them yesterday and it's here today. Numbers and nameplate stitched, 50th patch is heat pressed.

I took my jersey to Voorhees SkakeZone back in late November IIRC and was told about six weeks turn around time due to high volume of orders... it came back a good bit earlier than that... I received the STM discount also.

I don't understand why it was quicker with VSZ who sent it out to Philly Express also, but I'm glad I went there rather than WFC store.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Some of these events are such crap with their times. 5:30pm on a Monday? People have to leave work early.

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Some of these events are such crap with their times. 5:30pm on a Monday? People have to leave work early.

On the upside; the Players get to have a night off with Family, friends and/or bartenders... Please keep in mind that they are giving up one of their very few free evenings at Home during the long and hopefully extended Season.

But, yes, it is tough and does cause Fans to make at time difficult adjustments to their Schedules, and possibly having to take a Vacation/Personal Day... But look at the bright side; THIS Season there isn't many to have to screw up our Schedules. :sarcasm:

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Me and my friend are heading to our first ever NHL game (GO FLYERS) at Wells Fargo Center. Question about what can be brought into arena. Obviously no food and drinks, but what about tablet (my friend will have one), powerbanks for phone? Any limitations for bags?

Asking because in Latvia (and Baltics) there are different policies regarding this.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Me and my friend are heading to our first ever NHL game (GO FLYERS) at Wells Fargo Center. Question about what can be brought into arena. Obviously no food and drinks, but what about tablet (my friend will have one), powerbanks for phone? Any limitations for bags?

Asking because in Latvia (and Baltics) there are different policies regarding this.

I've seen people on iPads at the game and while i'm not certain on the powerbanks, because I have no personal experience with them, I imagine you can bring them in.

There is a bag size limit but i'm not sure what it is. I'll try and find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad