Confirmed with Link: Flyers sign Derick Brassard 1yr $825k (August 2021)

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
So you don''t think guys like Frost and York should have been starters this year.

Before the summer really got under way, I figured Frost would definitely be on the opening night roster, but wasn't sure about York. I thought he looked great in his 3 games... but it's 3 games for a 20 year old when the team's fate was already sealed.

But it doesn't really matter what I think - it only matters what the team actually is, and I just want them to be successful no matter who is on the team.

Reactions: tucson83

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Brassard. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

k5DOKhT.gif

Development baby.

pooch

May 30, 2017
Maybe they think Hayes won’t be around for the start of the season with his brother passing? If that is not the case, why not just sign him over Thompson to begin with?

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
I do hope they have the nails at least sharpened for the mental weakling in Carter Hart. Maybe Jones being the critical supportive role he is filling can help him carry the cross.

All these imaginary issues that needed to be solved with good 'ol veterans.

youthoftoday

Jun 14, 2011
Philly
I hated NAK, then thought I was wrong about him two seasons ago, and then realized I was probably right after all after watching him last season. So I'm back to deriding him. If you're going to take 22 f***ing minor penalties, you better have more than 3 f***ing goals to offer over the course of 50 games. I'll take Brassard over him in the lineup sight unseen, and I'd rather give Allison a long look than give NAK a shot to redeem himself.

And they were always terrible, lazy penalties too. And he would always have that look of "what did I do wrong". I definitely would take Allison over him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad