GDT: Flyers @ Sens | Mon. Dec. 9 2013 | 7:30pm EST | CTC | SNET, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Kassian gets 7 assists and is the first star of the game. :handclap:

I once scored a beautiful slap shot goal coming up the wing with Kassian in NHL 14 online versus.

I've tried to replicate it multiple times, but have never been able to recapture the magic.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
These are your lineups...

Ottawa Senators

Forwards

MacArthur - Spezza - Condra

Michalek - Turris - Ryan

Kassian - Zibanejad - Conacher

Greening - Smith - Neil

Defence

Methot - Karlsson

Phillips - Corvo

Cowen - Wiercioch

Goaltenders

Anderson

Lehner

Philadelphia Flyers

Forwards

Hartnell - Giroux - Voracek

Raffl - Schenn - Simmonds

Read - Courturier - Downie

Rosehill - Hall - Rinaldo

Defence

Timonen - Coburn

Streit - Grossmann

Schenn - Meszaros

Goaltenders

Mason

Emery

Last edited:

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Hope Conacher has a good game tonight. If the scratch didn't get a message across he should just be scratched again

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Conacher's ice time was actually on the upswing before getting scratched. Seems odd. Maybe he needed more maintenance?

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
Zibanejad with Kassian just means Zibanejad is gonna be used all around the lineup and not actually any real minutes with Kassian. Maclean said he will still be the winger on the powerplay.

Conacher's ice time was actually on the upswing before getting scratched. Seems odd. Maybe he needed more maintenance?

Im gonna guess he was scratched because of injuries. He had an off day before yesterday because of injuries.

Last edited:

neutral zone trap13

Dec 15, 2009
Ottawa
Once in NHL 14 I was the Sens and I was using Kassian and I beat a dman along the boards, walked into the high slot and wired a shot bar down over the glove of Fleury. I expect Kassian to do that tonight but on Mason.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
Once in NHL 14 I was the Sens and I was using Kassian and I beat a dman along the boards, walked into the high slot and wired a shot bar down over the glove of Fleury. I expect Kassian to do that tonight but on Mason.

007_2.gif

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
No reverse psychology here, pure honesty, win or lose, post-season hopes dashed or not, I'm still gonna wear my jersey and cheer them on. That's what true fans do. Go sens go.

I'm on board with that. Remember how many people said "Im outa here" at 3-1 last game and we lost but we still made an epic 3rd period of it?

We have no 1st round pick. **** tanking, just cheer the boys on.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
To me the coach seems like he's messing with the fanbase with these lineup changes, not to mention his quote about going with the same exact shootout lineup if we are to get into another one. I mean come on, Hoffman got almost no ice-time last game and he gets scratched while Kassian keeps his spot while even moving up a line. Greening line stays intact despite all signs pointing to it being useless. Andy starts despite not being all that good lately(and I'm no Lehner fanboy).

I'm just left shaking my head and wondering if this isn't a joke that's being played on us. Not to mention the players themselves. Hoffman must be so confused as to why he was called up only to get the shaft after playing one game.

Sigh.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
To me the coach seems like he's messing with the fanbase with these lineup changes, not to mention his quote about going with the same exact shootout lineup if we are to get into another one. I mean come on, Hoffman got almost no ice-time last game and he gets scratched while Kassian keeps his spot while even moving up a line. Greening line stays intact despite all signs pointing to it being useless. Andy starts despite not being all that good lately(and I'm no Lehner fanboy).

I'm just left shaking my head and wondering if this isn't a joke that's being played on us. Not to mention the players themselves. Hoffman must be so confused as to why he was called up only to get the shaft after playing one game.

Sigh.

The world doesn't revolve around you or me dude. Messing with the fans, playing a joke on them, is definitely not a reason why MacLean or any professional would make these types of decisions.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The world doesn't revolve around you or me dude. Messing with the fans, playing a joke on them, is definitely not a reason why MacLean or any professional would make these types of decisions.

I was being facetious. I don't seriously think MacLean is doing any of it out of spite or for shytes and giggles, but his decisions are so weird this season that it almost seems like he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad