1f0_21cc06_5b35c225_oJ.jpg.thumb

Last edited:

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Twitting: Steve Lloyd ‏@TSNSteveLloyd 59s
Anderson has left the morning skate first. #Sens

--
Looks like Andy gets the start tonight. Does he get the nod tomorrow as well?

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Twacrap:
Steve Lloyd ‏@TSNSteveLloyd 1m
Looks like Conacher will come in for Hoffman tonight, as Hoffman is getting bag skated. #Sens
---
Kassian stays in for another glorious minute of ice time.

Milan the God*

Gotta win this game in regulation. Flyers are a point up on us with a game in hand. If we can with this game, we're within six points of the final wild card spot with our next two games being back-to-backs against Buffalo.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
The toronto game was a joke because their team is injured. Tonight will be a big test. If they lose this season is done.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
The toronto game was a joke because their team is injured. Tonight will be a big test. If they lose this season is done.

We are either in MVP territory or complete disarray.

If Karlsson has a game tonight and wins it for us when we need him the most and we squeak into the playoffs, he'll be an MVP candidate, same for Anderson and Mac, we need all three at the top of their game for us to have a chance.

I think we will tonight, why I don't know but I think we are due.

Is there a more useless player in the league then Matt Kassian, he has to be the worst goon in the league, no energy, no intimidation, no thing from this guy besides horrible facial hair and shyteload of useless tweets.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Kassian in there to play the hard minute

Okay whenever he wants to start doing that I'd be happy to see it done. No wonder he was on waivers last year with a year left on his contract, I've never seen a more useless goon in all my time watching hockey

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Kassian in there to play the hard minute

:laugh::handclap:

It will be so nice when teams smarten up and actually have a roster where every guy can take a regular shift and *gasp* play hockey. The professional goon thing has run it's course.

Keep fighting in the game, but make sure the fights are conducted by hockey players, not pro fighters on skates.

/rant off

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
The sens are gonna go out there and do what they do best

Give up a 2 goal lead then battle back hard for the lose and then give interviews in the locker room where they say they are headed in the right direction?

Maybe throw Spezza out there on the PK to leave Phaneuf completely open to walk the blueline? Maybe throw Spezza out there on the PP to not even join a stick battle for a loose puck in the slot?

can't wait for gametime

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010
We are either in MVP territory or complete disarray.

If Karlsson has a game tonight and wins it for us when we need him the most and we squeak into the playoffs, he'll be an MVP candidate, same for Anderson and Mac, we need all three at the top of their game for us to have a chance.

I think we will tonight, why I don't know but I think we are due.

Is there a more useless player in the league then Matt Kassian, he has to be the worst goon in the league, no energy, no intimidation, no thing from this guy besides horrible facial hair and shyteload of useless tweets.

Even in the games that we think sens played well, they make a bunch of mistakes they have been making all season. How many break aways did Toronto have last game, 2? Bad coverage in front of the net and a bunch of penalties. They did work harder but that sort of snails pace improvement won't cut it.

I don't know how Kassian is supposed to intimidate anyone with his 1 minute of ice time. Granted, he is about as skilled as your adult hockey league player.

exv91

Oct 13, 2011
No reverse psychology here, pure honesty, win or lose, post-season hopes dashed or not, I'm still gonna wear my jersey and cheer them on. That's what true fans do. Go sens go.

The Professional

Sens Army Special Operations Command
Dec 4, 2005
Aylmer, Québec

I disagree. I was at the game on sathurday and he threw some hard hits early on in the game. He also generated a quality scoring chance.

But it's hard for him to do anything when he barely sees the ice. So people will hate on him, but he really is not that bad as a fourth liner.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
:laugh::handclap:

It will be so nice when teams smarten up and actually have a roster where every guy can take a regular shift and *gasp* play hockey. The professional goon thing has run it's course.

Keep fighting in the game, but make sure the fights are conducted by hockey players, not pro fighters on skates.

/rant off

I agree most teams aren't employing guys that can't play hockey anymore. You need to be able to play the game a little.

Milan the God*

Toronto has Lupul injured, which is almost expected. Then Bolland and Bozak - two bottom six forwards. No matter how hard they try to tell is, their injuries are not very significant.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
I disagree. I was at the game on sathurday and he threw some hard hits early on in the game. He also generated a quality scoring chance.

But it's hard for him to do anything when he barely sees the ice. So people will hate on him, but he really is not that bad as a fourth liner.

Kassian tries hard but he really can't skate well enough to be in the NHL for any reason.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
Toronto has Lupul injured, which is almost expected. Then Bolland and Bozak - two bottom six forwards. No matter how hard they try to tell is, their injuries are not very significant.

The Bolland injury has hurt the Leafs significantly, he plays the game with heart and is a 200' player.

blahblah3

Jan 8, 2010

It is when your team sucks to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->